Chapter 17: Gasoline

Jax's hand clamped on the back of my neck when we came back. The sound of the prison alarm, warning of the inmate inspection, sounded the minute we got there. It had me wondering how long that hike down and through that town had been. 

"Come on, pet," Jax mumbled closer to my ear than I liked. 

As we lined up, Jax kept me off to the side of him, but three inches in front. I could feel his nose pushing into my hair he was so close. When I shifted on my feet, my ass bumped his groin, making him grunt and pull me back even more so that I had to rest against him. 

"Do we have to be this close?" I asked.

"Yes. You had your time with Rafe. Once this line-up is done, it's my turn. You're my property and that display earlier could make others question that." His hand slipped from the back of my neck to rest his hand against my hip. His other arm came around, wrapping around my waist, clutching me to his front. "I want to avoid that, but what's most important, is that you understand that you are mine while you are here."

Licking my lips, I inhaled. 

The hand that had rested at my hip moved up, shuffling my hair away from my neck. He tilted my head to the side and leaned forward, flattening his tongue against the pulse on my throat. When he licked upward, stopping at my jaw and then scraping his teeth gently over my skin. I shivered and glanced at Rafe to see if he was watching.

He was and he didn't seem to like what was happening. That was good.

"H-how do we avoid that?"

"Well," he paused, the arm around my waist tightened before he dipped his hand down to touch between my legs. I clamped my thighs around his hand to keep his hand from questing further. The rough scratch of my school-girl skirt sent goosebumps all over my body, "we're either going to fuck very hard and loud or I'm going to painfully mark you in two places." His nose touched my throat. "Here." His hand pressed harder into me, allowing one of his fingers to get through and push a piece of my underwear and the skirt between my labia. "And here, or on your thigh. I'm willing to negotiate."

I was all out shaking now. "Please, I understand you own me while I'm here. I won't question it. Can't we find another way?"

Jax kissed my cheek gently and then nuzzled his nose against me. "I won't negotiate those two options, pet, but we'll talk about this later."

"I--" 

Just as I was about to argue the door the prisoner's had come through upon arrival squealed open. The guards walked in.

"Inspection time. You know the rules. To the new people, if your Owner did not explain what's about to happen, well that's too bad for you. Now, let's begin."

Thirty minutes later, the blatant abuse of power and cruelty these guards exhibited in their inspection made me want to curl up into a ball, or puke. The grabbing, the pinching, the slapping, all of it was designed to humiliate. There was no rhyme or reason other than the guards showing who was truly in charge.

I flinched when Jax's hand clamped on the back of my neck. As gentle as it was, my skin was still crawling from having that male guard--one I hadn't seen before--feel me up. 

"Come on, pet. My cell's this way."

"Right after what just happened?" I asked, feeling the panic, that had settled at the pit of my stomach once the guards left, rise again. 

Jax shook his head. "As long as you're new, you have to stay with me otherwise you can be taken by someone else. I'd have to fight and I'd win, but it's a hassle I don't want to deal with. It's safer and easier for you to bunk with me until the honeymoon period is over. Usually, when the next batch come in, about two weeks."

I nodded. "Y-you said earlier..."

His large hand tightened on the back of my neck, prompting me to close my mouth. "Even I don't want to be touched after that, but it will happen. As long as you have your number, as long as you're in here, you are mine."

His cell was on the farther end, away from the entrance where the guards had come in and I found myself comforted by that. The comfort only lasted for two minutes before Jax had stripped his prison garb off until he was completely naked. I averted my eyes, using my hand as a wall between them and his body. 

"What are you doing?"

"What?"

"You said--"

Jax cut me off. "I sleep naked. Get over it. Take your top off, but leave your skirt on."

"Excuse me?" 

I felt a hand clamp on the one I was using as a wall. He forced eye contact with me, his eyes dark with warning and sleepiness. "I don't like to repeat myself," he said before he very gently started unbuttoning my top. 

"We aren't going to--" I paused, gesturing to the bed.

He heaved a sigh, his fruity breath--probably from whatever it was he'd been sucking on--fanning across my face. "You're sleeping with me, but we aren't having sex."

I exhaled, not realizing I'd been holding a breath in. Once he was finished he told me to lay closest to the wall facing it. He shuffled in behind me, pulling the blanket up over us. He scissored his bare leg between my thighs, his kneecap fitting snug against my panty-clad private like he was claiming it for his own. He forced an arm under my head so that I rested on his shoulder and then his other arm came around the front of me, squeezing my bare breast before settling over it. 

And that's how he fell asleep. 

He was a heavy sleeper, but he didn't snore. The only time he moved was when I did. It wasn't a sexual embrace, it was an 'I own you' one. Being considered property never felt great. The sinking in my stomach and the reality of the situation kept me awake. 

When the doors unlocked for breakfast, I felt like I'd been hit by a train. The no-sleep grope fest from the surprisingly cuddly and very private touching from Jax did me in. For someone who clamed to be not that into women, he sure knew where to touch. I'd had to remove his hand from my unmentionables almost every five minutes. 

"Morning pet," he mumbled. I shivered as I felt his lips brush against my cheek. He was up, and so was the rest of him. The evidence was poking into my lower back and to show he knew about it he swiveled his hips so that his erection pushed into my underwear-clad ass. The school skirt had been half-hazardously pushed up so that it gathered around my waist. I'd tried multiple times to get it down, but nothing seemed to work.

"Kitten, blow me."

I stiffened. "What?!"

"I mean, only if you want."

"I don't want!"

Jax chuckled. "You're hurting my feelings."

My eyes widened in mock-surprise. "You have feelings?"

His free arm moved forward and his hand clamped on my bicep. "You are very lucky that I do have feelings. If I didn't I would've popped that cherry last night!"

I snorted. "Nothing to pop, bitch!"

"Ooh. I guess I won't have to be gentle with you then!"

"I am not having sex with you."

I could see Jax smirk from the corner of my eye. "You're going to have sex with someone. Might as well be me."

"I thought you liked men."

Jax shifted the back of my underwear down, exposing my ass cheeks. I stiffened, my hand darting to his wrist, stopping him. "Stop. Please don't."

He patted my ass. "I won't."

---End of the snippet [11/04/2019 -- smallish update]

I would love feedback on this part. It's been a while since I've written new material for this, so anything will help! Thank you!