𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘 - 𝘕𝘦𝘺𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘳

YOU'D AGREED TO this Brazil team press conference with Neymar

YOU'D AGREED TO this Brazil team press conference with Neymar. Normally they went quickly because there would be Davi to keep you occupied or one of the other players girlfriends or wifes but no one was around today so you stood off to the side scrolling through your phone.

"Y/n, hey" You looked up to see Richarlison with a massive grin spreading across his face, you replied with a smile and a small hi. "You waiting for ney?" He questioned nodding towards Neymar who was busy answering questions from the reporters and press.

"Yeah, I swear I've been here nearly a hour" You sighed looking back over to Neymar who looked just as fed up as you. Richarlison nodded and slung an arm loosely around your shoulder, making you furrow your brows at him.

"How about we go back to mine and fill some time in" he riggled his eyebrows suggestively, knowing he was only joking cause you had brother and sister bond well in your opinion anyway.

Meanwhile Neymar caught sight of Richarlison with his arm around a laughing you making jealously swirl inside him. He squinted and clenched his jaw as you shrugged yourself out of Richarlison's hold and placed a hand on his chest pushing him back.

When he felt a poke of his shoulder he looked over to Tite his coach telling him the conference was over. Neymar gladly got out of his seat and stalked his way over to you and Richarlison deep in conversation.

When you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a beard brush up against your neck you instantly recognised it to be Neymar. "We should go now amor" he murmured into your neck, making tingles go down your spine.

Richarlison's smile faltered slightly but quickly covered it when you looked back up to him, noticing the uncomfortable look on his face.

"I'll see you another time" he backed up and pointed behind him to the exit. You nodded and repiled a quick yeah before he swifty turned around and walked away.

When Neymar let out a snicker you looked up at him questioning. "You really have no idea do you?" He asked, this make you even more confused so you pushed your self out of his arms and turned to face him.

"What are you talking about?" You mumbled.

"Pombo likes you" Neymar hissed looking away ashamed of himself that his jealousy was showing this much. You sighed and looked down at the ring on your finger Ney had given you for your birthday, giving it a few twists before finally look back up to him.

You reached for his face and cupped his chiseled jaw and stared into his hazel eyes. "Ney your the only one I want" you whispered, his eyes slowly looked back into yours.

"I'm only yours" this made Neymar's intense stare into your eyes drift to your lips, running his tattooed finger over them before pulling you close to his chest and crashing his lips to yours.

Author's note
This is a really short one but I'm simply
too tired to write anything atm so sorry