𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑 - 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘰 𝘙𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘴

THE MATADOR WAS your husband's, also known as Sergio Ramos's post game celebration

THE MATADOR WAS your husband's, also known as Sergio Ramos's post game celebration. The past on celebration was a replication of the La Fiesta Brava, where a matador runs a bull.

When Sergio had previously asked you to join him on the pitch for the tradition you were hesitant, feeling as if you didn't deserve because you had only been official with Sergio a few months.

However it had now been 5 years you were happily married and you felt as much as apart of Real Madrid as he did. You were a well known couple, Sergio's fans adored your relationship and how you helped him become better on and off the field.

A smile graced your features as you were escorted down the pitch by security, you had finally agreed to join Sergio do the matador. Although you couldn't forget the nerves that stirred in your stomach, either that or it was caused by the secret you were about to reveal to Sergio.

You reached the pitch side, your husband's grin widened once spotting you making your way towards him. It was scary knowing nearly eveyones attention in the stadium was on you and Sergio. Finally reaching him his hand sat on your hip, pulling you against his body before planting a short kiss to your lips.

"¿listo?" ready?  Sergio spoke over the crowds as he leant down to your ear, his warm breath fanning on your exposed neck. You nodded your head at his question making him grin.

He held the pink cape in his hand whilst he rounded you, admiring your body whilst doing so. He stopped behind you and slipped his arms either side of your waist, his front flushed up against your back.

Hoisting the cape upwards so it rested neatly against the tops of the grass infront of you Sergio began glide the cape around with ease. Your steps matches his allowing the cape to wave about effortlessly, the crowds roars mirroring the materials movements.

Finishing the routine Sergio placed a sweet kiss to your neck while tightening his grip around your waist. It was now time to reveal your secret, placing your hands on your stomach you pulled away from Sergio's hold to face him.

"tu vas a ser papa" you're going to be a dad you smiled at Sergio awaiting his reaction. The screens on the stadium focused on the speacial moment and the crowds applauses had decreased also waiting for the defenders reaction.

Sergio's eyes widened and his hands sprang towards you, picking you up and holding you tight against him as Real Madrid players swarmed to the scene cheering.
Sergio had a grin on his face as he kissed you passionately, ignoring the madness escalating around the both of you.

"te amo mucho mi amor" i love you so much my love he spoke over all the noise. A frown covering his face when Luka Modrić nearly landed on top of you, making Sergio push him away with a disproving look. You laughed at the chaos happening, Sergio's frown quickly returning to a beautiful grin.

"yo también te amo" i love you too you told him placing your hand on the back of his neck and pulling him downstairs so you could share your second passionate kiss of the night.

Author's note
Gonna do like a period/cramps and all the cute stuff one but should i do Vini Jr, Pedri or commmet who else