𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘 - 𝘗𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘰 𝘎𝘢𝘷𝘪

PABLO'S SOFT SNORES tickled at your collarbone, his head lay on your chest as you admired his appearance, his tousled hair was covering his face and his plump lips were slightly ajar

PABLO'S SOFT SNORES tickled at your collarbone, his head lay on your chest as you admired his appearance, his tousled hair was covering his face and his plump lips were slightly ajar. Your nails trailed up and down his bare back, making his muscles relax.

It was Gavi's day off meaning no training, on days like this you tried to keep as far as away from the topic of football as you could. As much as you both adored the idea of staying in bed all day snuggled up to each other, you knew you couldn't. You tried to riggle from underneath his figure only for him to start mumbling in his sleep and his grib to tighten.

"Pablo bebe, es hora de levantarse" Pablo baby, its time to get up  You whispered gently earning a groan from him, his lips placed a kiss just above the valley of your breasts then his eyes fluttered open. You brushed under his eyes with the pads of your finger tips before planting a kiss to his lips.

"cinco minutos más" five more minutes He muttered out in his deep, husky morning voice making your stomach heat up. You had been together since you were fifteen yet you would still go crazy over the littlest things.

You sighed relaxing back into the mattress, Gavi pulled himself off you and rolled onto his back before gripping you by the hips and pulling you ontop of his torso. His hands crept down your sides then to your behind where his hands sat, you rolled your eyes at his actions.

"no me pongas los ojos en blanco ángel" don't roll your eyes at me angel  your gazed turned to his handsome face in front of yours, his eyes were still closed. Feeling your stare on his face he opened his eyes and began to admire your beauty.

Pablo pouted his lips awaiting yours to meet his. You leaned down, your thumb rubbing over his bottom lip only you didn't kiss him. Swiveling your head last second his lips collided with your cheek, you grinned at the look of disappointment on his features.

Climbing off his body you began your journey to the bathroom when Gavi's hand grasped the back of your pyjama shorts from where he still lay on the bed, denying you the chance to escape

You stared at him as he stared back, lifting your legs out of the leg holes one after the other leaving you only in your bra. A smirk fell to your lips as you walked into the bathroom and shutting the door behind you knowing Gavi just got a good look of what was his.

You turned on the shower and stepped in after fully undresssing yourself. Half way through your hair washing routine you heard the shower door slide open, turning round you came face to face with Gavi. He planted a kiss to your damp forehead before hugging you from behind, inhaling the scent of your shampoo.

The whole morning Gavi remained at your side either snuggling, cuddling or griping on you. You couldn't really complain because you missed the attention when he was away for football related events. You didn't mind apart from when he would get in your way or you couldn't complete a task because he had wrapped himself around you.

The both of you were now in the kitchen, you stood in front of the stove making breakfast whilst Gavi held you around the waist. His head sat on your shoulder, he couldn't go without not having contact with you any longer than a minute.

"Pablo?" You questioned, receiving a hum in response you carried on. "You okay?" pulling away from his hold you turned to face him as he raised his eyebrow at your question. "Your just being very affectionate this morning" you explained further, he nodded his head.

"simplemente te amo" i just love you he replied a smile creeping onto his serious looking face, you slung your arms around his neck before crashing your lips together.

" i love you too Pablito"