𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 - 𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪

LEO WAS ONE OF the most loyal men you'd ever met, that's what enabled your relationship to be so strong

LEO WAS ONE OF the most loyal men you'd ever met, that's what enabled your relationship to be so strong. Many footballer wives and girlfriend's had the troubles of cheating rumours, however you fortunately never had experienced that with Leo.

Your relationship was what every sporting couple dreamed of, you rarely had any problems. Although there was one emotion that leo frequently showed which you disagreed with, jealousy.

You never saw any reason for him to be jealous, you only ever wanted him. After being married for nearly ten years and being the mother of his three sons you would assume the jealous thase would be over. Leo on the other hand saw numerous excuses to be jealous.

You were beautiful which meant males constantly oggled over you, some took your friendly demeanor as flirtatious behaviour and even some of Leo's teammates would join in the fun just to wind him up.

Today had been Leo's fith training session at PSG, You had driven him there and went back home to take over from the nanny looking after your's and Leo's three sons. However today Leo had invited you and your children to come and spend some time with him after training at Camp des Lodges.

Once the three boys were finally buckled up you began to drive to the training grounds. The journey seemed to go fast despite three year old Ciro sqwarking when one of his brothers would take his toy from his grasp just to tease him.

You arrived at the facility and helped Mateo and thiago  out before lifting Ciro from his car seat. Locking the car you began to walk across the carpark, thiago holding your spare hand which wasn't taken from holding Ciro whilst Mateo charged off ahead.

Thiago and Ciro most definitely got their timid personality from thier father, Mateo on the other hand was boisterous. He was reckless and he feared nothing, that's what scared you the most.

You admired the interior of the facility, you had to admit it was quite nice looking but it didn't feel like Barcelona's. Signing in at reception you were escorted to outside where a massive pitch lay, players dotted around the grass.

"Papá!" Mateo screamed running over towards his father, thiago soon following behind his younger brother. Both wrapping thier arms around thier farthers legs as Leo looked down at them with a grin before placing a kiss on both thier heads.

You finally reached them planting Ciro on the ground a couple of metres away, allowing him to toddle over on his own. Leo crouched down and opened his arms with Ciro soon collasping into them before placing him on his hip and kissing his cheek.

"¿cómo estás, mi amor?" how are you, my love? He asked pulling you close by the waist with his free arm. He leaned in pressing your lips together, the sweet moment only lasted a few seconds before Ciro's little hands separated the two's of yours face.

"mejor ahora que estoy contigo" better now im with you  You replied to Leo's previous question, he nodded in understanding before pressing a short kiss to your lips ignoring Ciro's little annoyed expression on his face.

"¿quieres conocer a los chicos?" You want to meet the boys? Leo asked, you hesitantly nodded then held his hand which was held out towards you.  You followed Leo along the pitch, glacing behind you to check on your other sons playing with a stray football every now and again

The three of you came to a halt in front of three players, one you instantly recognised with his bleach blonde hair. Neymar and the others looked over your direction upon your arrival, a grin quickly replacing Neymar's serious expression.

"Y/n its great to see you" he said excusing himself from the other two and wrapped his arms around you, you patted his back replying a "you too" before letting go.

You turned to look at the other two them both being familiar from events you had gone to with Leo, you remembered thier names as Kylian Mbappe and Achraf Hakimi.

"Kylian, its a pleasure to meet you" he held his hand out towards you, you placed your hand in his. What you did not expect was for him to bring it up to his lips before placing a kiss to your knuckles. Kylian in your eyes was just being friendly and welcoming but in Leo's eyes he saw the french player trying to flirt with his wife.

Leo couldn't stop himself from glaring at Kylian from behind you, Neymar let out a cackle before whispering something to Kylian in french. At Neymar's words Kylian nodded im understanding with a amused smile on his face.

Half an hour had past now and you were still being introduced to members of the squad. Your children had been ditched off onto Neymar meaning you and Leo could have a proper conversation with people without being pulled another direction.

You stood with Leo, Sergio Ramos and Marquinhos. The conversation soon drifted back into the mens much favoured topic, football meaning stopped paying attention after a while.

You glanced around looking for your children however you felt someones stare on you, you quickly glanced. They were a younger male, tall and had curly hair, his dark eyes roamed your figure from behind making you feel uneasy.

Exusing yourself from your husband and his teammates you found Neymar and your sons again. Ciro immediately holding up his arms to be held, you crouched down and lifted him up with ease. Soon resting his head in the crook of your neck.

Meanwhile Lionel watched you and your son from afar, his eyes quickly doing a once over for his other sons. Only he didn't see his children he saw Hugo Ekitiké eyeing up his wife with no shame what so ever.

This made Leo mad, it wasn't just because he was jealous it was because he thought his teammates would respect that your his wife. However some didn't, especially some of the younger and more immature ones.

You found yourself walking inside the facility to use the bathroom after checking in on your children. Finally finding them you walked in, ofcourse you were the only one in there.

You went into a stall and did your business before strolling over to the tap and washing your hands. Looking up at your appearance in the mirror your heart skipped a beat when you saw Leo standing behind you in the reflection

"Le-" you didn't get to finish your sentence before he turned you around and caged you up against the sink. You gulped at his lustful stare on your face and the viens that popped out of his arms which wrested on the counter top either side of you.

He leaned down and grazed his lips over yours, this was enough to drive you crazy. You slipped your fingers into his hair and yanked him down further so your lips were now against his. His hands roaming your body.