𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝘕𝘦𝘺𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘳

I SLOUCHED BACK INTO Neymar's toned arms sighing in satisfaction as I observed Davi playing with mine and Neymar's little daughter on the fluffy rug that was placed covering the living room floor

I SLOUCHED BACK INTO Neymar's toned arms sighing in satisfaction as I observed Davi playing with mine and Neymar's little daughter on the fluffy rug that was placed covering the living room floor. Neymar's sister Rafaella sat to our left sipping on a glass of wine as we had only finished our family meal that Neymar's mother Nadine and a little help from me had prepared earlier that day, a few minutes ago.

Neymar's finger trailed circles on my thigh making me lean up and peck him on the cheek. The occasional giggle from the children was the only sound that entered our ears aswell as the quiet humming from the TV in the background.

I knew we were due visitors any second now since Neymar had notified us earlier that there were some dancers coming over to film a video with him. So when the doorbell rang out I huffed when Neymar pushed me off his lap, nearly colliding with Rafaella's glass.

I eyed the females who walked through the door, dressed in tight fitted tops with deep neck lines revealing a little too much cleveage for my liking. Thier eyes practically bluged out thier sockets at the sight of Neymar and the way thier long nails sunk into his skin when they clung to him made me roll my eyes.

Turning my attention back to the children, an exhausted expression covering the our daughters face as she fighted to keep her lids open. As it was nearly her bedtime anyway I pulled myself off the couch and kissed Davi on the forehead before picking her up. As I strolled to the staircase with our daughter placed on my hip I passed Neymar and the females.

Feeling a certain someone's fingers grab my free hip I turned to face his hazel eyes, he placed his hand on the back on my neck and pulled me in. I smirked against his lips knowing what he was doing making him pull back with a grin plastering his handsome face.

"Boa noite pequenino" Goodnight little one he mumbled to our daughter whilst brushing her little curls back and placing a kiss on her tiny nose. I admired the spiteful glares I received from the dancers and began to make my way upstairs.

After setting down our daughter for bed I went back downstairs and joined Rafa in the kitchen as Davi was busy playing on his xbox. I pulled a glass from the cupboard then drawed a random bottle of wine from the fridge. I sat down next to her and began pouring it into the glass.

I slammed the bottle down on the counter top when I noticed what Rafaella's attention was focused on. Narrowing my eyes at the sight of one of the dancers hug Neymar around the waist as she laughed hysterically in the garden, but what really pissed me off was when Neymar uncomfortably tried to push away from her body just for her to tighten her embrace around his torso.

"I don't see how you can be jealous, your way more beautiful than her and my brother is wrapped around your finger anyway" Rafa muttered into her glass. She was right I didn't need to be showing half my body off to receive Neymar's attention, unlike them dancers who still weren't catching his eye despite thier desperate attempts.

"Trust me Rafa, I know" I smirked back at her to which she giggled at and we clinked our glasses together.

.・゜゜・ - ・゜゜・.

Even with watching them more or less shake thier arses infront of Neymar it didn't effect me until the music in the garden became louder resulting in cries ringing out from the baby monitor. I let out a frustrated growl and put my head in my hands only looking up when I heard the tiny footsteps of an awake davi padding into the kitchen.

"mãe I was just about to fall asleep" he mumbled into his hands that rubbed his face sleepily. I turned to look at Rafaella who shrugged her shoulders helplessly. I thought for a second with the cries of our daughter still wailing through the device, I jumped off the stool and Rafa raised her brows at my new found burst of energy.

"Davi go back to bed, me or Rafa will come and check on you after I have delt with these friends of your Papai's." I told him, he nodded before carrying himself back up the stairs. "Can you go and settle the baby please" Rafa nodded at my request and also make her way up the stairs.

Sighing I strutted out the French doors and into the garden where an akward Neymar stood with one of the dancers yet again clinging onto his strong frame. Finally spotting the speaker I crept over and pressed the pause button, as music died down they all turned thier attention to my arrival.

The dancer gulped as she saw me with my arms crossed over my chest and my hip untentionally popping out to the side. She slowly detached herself from Neymar to which he instantly relaxed and trailed himself over to me waiting for me to speak.

"I'm sure you've finished whatever you were doing, now get off my property" I calmly spoke resulting in the female straighting her stance as if she was going to stand up to my words. The other girls behind her began to grab their belongings.

"Acctually we weren't so if you could leave us to it, right Neymar?" She replied sassily watching Neymar for a response. Both me and Ney raised our eyebrows at her confidence.

Now I wasn't one to be brutal but this bitch had alot of nerve to speak to me like that in my own home. Striding towards her I grabbed her upper arm and yanked her to look at me. Her eyes widened at my action as she tried to tug away from my hold.

"Listen here missy, I know alot of powerful people, I could get you done assault just for touching him so pack up your shit and leave" I snarled in her ear, her eyes widened and she automatically began to pick up all of her stuff once my grip loosened. Neymar turned away with a hand over his mouth trying to contain his amusement.

"I'll show you out" Rafaella spoke appearing from the doors, the girls nodded in agreement and speedily followed after her. Neymar walked over and slung his arm around my waist as I smiled at the last girl sending her a wave as she narrowed her eyes at me before disappearing into the house.

"I love it when you get all protective over me" Neymar whispered into my ear, his breath fanned over the side of my face making me shiver. I turned to look up at him and swiped my finger across his features and he bit my finger harshly. Letting out a yelp I jumped back and smacked his chest playfully as he laughed.

"Come on let me make that up to you Mrs. da Silva Santos" he spoke as he crouched down slightly allowing me to jump onto his back. I hugged around his neck tightly as we made our way back into the house.