𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 - 𝘍𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴

THE  FOOTBALL SEASON had come to an end, this meant you and your boyfriend Ferran Torres could go on holiday

THE  FOOTBALL SEASON had come to an end, this meant you and your boyfriend Ferran Torres could go on holiday. You laid on a sun bed outside the villa you were renting for a couple of weeks, although there was a pool the nearby oceans waves crashing made a calm and relaxing atmosphere.

As you soaked in all the sun the sudden weight
crushed your bare thighs, peering your head to look
down at your thighs to see Ferran laying down between your legs on his stomach. His chin was resting on your lower tummy as he kept looking up at you.

Smiling down at Ferran you tangled your hands into to his hair that was still slightly damp from his previous swim in the pool. You weaved your fingers through his locks making him hum in satisfaction as you massaged his scalp with your nails

Ferran continued humming as you kept scratching the back of his neck where his skin fade began to show. You began to cackle when he began kissing your stomach, the tickling sensation as Ferran continued made you wiggle underneath him trying to get him to stop. Eventually Ferran did stop and just lay on you, you didn't mind at all about it either.

"What's wrong Fer?" You muttered to Ferran who just
mumbled into your skin making you smile lightly before you began playing with his hair once again as Ferran just laid there silently, hugging your waist.

A few hours past and both of you had decided to wonder around the town just located ten minutes away from the villa. The two of you were dressed in casual but summery time clothes, Ferran's arm was wrapped around your waist as you continued to stroll through the streets.

After some time trying some of the local cuisine on the market stalls you decided to go and have a proper meal. You settled on a little cafe on a street corner, outside flowers were littered everwhere making you breath in to inhale the scent.

"¿qué estás haciendo?" What are you doing? Ferran questioned slightly chuckling at your odd behaviour, you gave him a light smack on the arm before walking into the cafe with Ferran soon trailing behind.

You were greeted by a woman who advised you to eat outside on such a beautiful day. Ferran was hesitant because with him being a well known footballer it was hard to enjoy quality time together in public without someone noticing him.

Nevertheless he took the woman's advice and the two of you sat down outside, the woman gave you menus and told she would be back soon to take your orders. An amused smile appeared on your lips as you watched Ferran slant his head away the street.

"aquí" here you pulled your sunglasses from your purse and placed them on Ferran's face. He frowned at the sight of them in the reflection of his phones screen.

"estos parecen lentes de sol para mujer" these look like womens sunglasses Ferran hissed earing a giggle from you. "mierda!" He whisper-shouted turning to face the cafe front, you looked about the street curiously then smiled michvoiusly when you spotted a small group of teenage boys headed your direction.

"Diviértete bebé" have fun baby You told Ferran pulling yourself up from the chair to go to the bathroom, only to pause when one of the boys shouted your name. This time it was you cursing and Ferran chuckling cheekily.

"Y/n can we have a picture?" One added, you nodded and allowed the boy to stick his phone out infront of you and take a quick picture. Soon another boy was asking for a picture, you were in disbelief that they weren't taking any notice to Ferran who sat happily sipping on a beer.

Once they all got what they wished they began to stroll back down the street, the urge to point Ferran out wwad rowing. You smirked at Ferran who glanced up at you questioningly, then the realisation hit him and he began to protest.

"Boys! You know this right here is Ferran Torres, right?" You shouted after them, they turned around and glanced at aerran before shrugging casually.

"Hardly messi is he?"