𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐒 - 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘑𝘳

VINI THREW HIS keys on the worktop as he entered your oddly silent house

VINI THREW HIS keys on the worktop as he entered your oddly silent house. He looked around the corner to the living room where you would usually greet him with a kiss after training, however today was different.

"Anjo?" angel?  He called out, his deep voice bouncing off the walls and radiating down the hallway towards your bedroom. Vini waited a second for a reply only not to receive one, letting out a sigh he wandered towards your room.

Opening the door slowly he poked his head around, he felt more relaxed at the sight of a shape covered by the  duvet. An amused smile made it's way onto Vini's lips as he saw little strands of your hair poking out of the sheets.

Vini crouched down on the floor next to the bed before pulling the duvet back slightly, his fingers ran over your face stroking the stray hairs away from your perfectly sculpted face. Leaning in he placed a kiss gently to your forehead.

The warmth from your boyfriend's lips on your skin made you stir, you gripped onto Vini's hand which was still tangled in your hair.

"abrace-me" cuddle me you mumbled in a pleading tone, Vini nodded at your request and striped down leaving him in a pair of shorts. Vini settled down under the covers with you, turning over you placed your head on the warmth of his bare chest before drifting back off to sleep.

A couple of hours past, Vini began to wake up letting out a sigh of conent at the sight of you still cuddled up beside his shirtless chest, your cheek pressed up against his peck making your lips pout slightly as you slept soundly.

His chin rested ontop of your hair that was slightly frizzy and wild from your sleep. He was contemplating waking you up knowing if you slept anymore you wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Vini pulled you closer to his chest making you hum in satisfaction.

"bebê você precisa se levantar" baby you need to get up  he whispered in your ear, his breath tickled your neck making you push him away. Vini cackled at your actions and got up off the bed, making his way to your bathroom he turned the shower on and pulled some towels out.

He strolled back into your bedroom and whipped back the sheets, receiving a whine from you. Vini leant down and placed one arm under your thighs while the wrapped around your back before he carried you bridal style into the bathroom.

Placing you down he began to undressed you,and you allowed him to. His eyes softed when he pulled your pants down and saw a pad stuck to them, all the girly stuff like periods didn't bother Vini.

He loved to take great care of you when you were on it and he especially loved all the extra cuddles, however he hated seeing you in pain and being uncomfortable due to your pedriod.

Once you were both undressed he gave you his hand and helped you into the shower, the warm water made you relax. Vini stood behind you and placed his hands on your stomach, almost like he was attempting to heal your discomfort.

After showering he picked out a pair of fluffy pyjamas while you attended to your pedriod. Once changed you made your way back to the bedroom, Vini was sat on the bed waiting for you.

The two of you returned back underneath the covers, you did fall asleep almost instantly as your head
laid down on Vini's upper chest. Vini did what he had done since the first night you slept in the same bed, he began to unconsciously start playing with you hair until he drifted asleep too.

You stirred in your sleep as you slowly woke up at god
knows what time. A pain in your stomach made you flinch, you turned around slowly in discomfort in Vini's grasp not wanting to wake him up from his peaceful slumber.

But little did you know he had been awake since you had started shifting uncomfortably in your sleep. Vini's hand ran up and down your arm so gently and lightly in hopes you would relax and fall back asleep, however you didn't.

"Vini dói tanto" vini it hurts so bad you breathed out in between the waves of pain. Vini huffed knowing he couldn't do anything that would ease your pain completely. He shuffled around and begun to spoon you, his hands clasping around your front.

The warm from his skin provided some sort of relief and the sweet kisses he began to place on your bare shoulder provided some sory of distraction.