𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 - 𝘙𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘥𝘰

YOU AND CRIS WERE youngish when you had junior he was twenty five whilst you were twenty one, the media made out you and Cristiano were high school sweethearts which was not true. Cristiano was halfway into his first season at Real Madrid when he came across you in a club one night, celebrating after thier latest victory.

Shot after shot was consumed, then the next morning you found yourself wrapped up in Cristiano Ronaldo's bed sheets. Weeks later you discovered your pregnancy, then your family discovered your pregnancy and pressured you into an arranged marriage with Cristiano.

Several months later baby Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. was born into the world, during the first couple weeks Cristiano was relatively present in both your lifes. As junior grew his father slowly spent less time with him, Cristiano was ethier too busy with football or found another way to distance himself from both your lifes.

You were slouched on the sofa as you ran your fingers through junior's dark curls, junior was now six and he was starting to look more like his father every day. His little snores made you feel at ease, they also lulling you into a sleep.

A little while later Cristiano arrived home. He observed the room, his eyes finally settling on you and junior snuggled up on the sofa. Placing his training bag down gently he crept over, admiring both his wife's and son's beauty.

Reaching for a blanket he layed it ontop of you then kissed junior's forehead, he was hesitant to place a kiss on your cheek but nevertheless he did. He stood there for a few minutes contemplating what to do next. He began to stroll into the kitchen for some food when your soft voice made him halt.

"Cris?" You questioned as your eyes fluttered open, wincing at the brightness of the tv which shone on both you and junior's bodies. Cristiano released a breath and swiviled around the meet your gaze.

"sim, meu amor" yes, my love his words made your heart warm a little, but you knew it wasn't genuine just like it hadn't been for the nearly past seven years. That's what hurt the most, you loved Cris he was an amazing guy he was just lost.

"You missed junior's final today" you spoke calmly however inside you felt like you wanted to shout, you were sick of seeing junior's smile falter when he saw his father wasn't there to support him. Then you would later have to deal with the tears and questions when you arrived home

"I had training" he shrugged, this made you loose your temper. One thing you hated was Cristiano constantly lying over the years, you just got used to it however it still angered you because you never knew if you could rely on him or not.

"besteira, training finished after dinner and Junior's match was late in the afternoon. So where were you Cris?" bullshit  your tone was becoming more bitter by the end. Cristiano's gaze on you became more tense and he looked away, you had to admit he did look quite scary in the restricted lighting.

There was silence for a few seconds, Cristiano was debating his next words whilst you eyed him suspiciously. Your heart broke when he turned to face you again, tears in his waterline. It was rare for Cristiano to show his emotions around you, this is why it surprised you.

"Im scared" he trailed off, you raised your eyebrow and tried to place a comforting hand on his arm only to be shrugged off. "No, i need to tell you. You and Juni have deserved the truth for years" you nodded at his words and stepped back, allowing him the space he requested.

"Estou com medo de acabar como meu pai, ele só trouxe coisas negativas para minha vida" i'm scared i turn out like my dad, he only ever brought negative into my life Cristiano now had tears running down his defined face.

You reached for him again, this time he fell into your embrace and his sobs were muffled from his face resting on your shoulder. Rubbing his back to ease his cries he pulled back and stared into your eyes.

"I promise im going to change, i dont want that for junior" he sounded sincere, you felt more attached to him than normal. You reached up and planted a kiss on his nose, this made him smile.

"Pinky promise?" You asked holding out your pinky, Cristiano rolled his eyes in amusement at your little antics. He watched you tenderly for a few seconds, in Cristiano's eyes you hadn't changed a bit from when you first met. A blush spread onto your cheeks making him chuckle deeply.

"Pinky promise" he confirmed, latching his pinky with yours. A content smile made its way onto your face.

"pai?" You and Cristiano moved your gazed to junior who began streching on the sofa, he looked adorable. He eventually opened his identical eyes to Cris's and they widened seeing his father with his arms around you.

You pulled away from Cristiano's hold on you and gestured towards junior. Cris placed himself on the sofa next to his son, junior soon cuddling into his side. Your eyes were filled with adoration at the sight, both Cristiano's looked very happy.

Cris decided to put on a film for him and junior to watch before it was junior's bedtime. You had gone to the kitcken to find some snacks for the two to munch on. Once finding some you wandered back into the living room, Cristiano and junior both turning to you with a grin.

"Come and join us mamãe" mama Cristiano suggested earning a cackle from junior, you shook your head at Cris's choice of names. You planted yourself down on the other side of junior, Cristiano's arm reaching behind junior's head to rest on your shoulder where his thumb rubbed back and forth.