𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 - 𝘒𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘔𝘣𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦

YOU SIDE EYED THE six year old boy next to you as he waved his arms about frantically, cursing as the opposing goalkeeper who caught the ball

YOU SIDE EYED THE six year old boy next to you as he waved his arms about frantically, cursing as the opposing goalkeeper who caught the ball. Your younger brother had dragged you to a PSG match, you reluctantly agreed to take him after your mother threatened to take your most prized processions.

You had a rough idea what was happening in the match, however you weren't very interested. That disinterest was the reason you didn't see forwarder dribbling the ball past multiple defenders before taking a shot. The ball flew staight past the goal and into the stands, colliding with your face.

Kylian's eyes followed the ball, his hands covering his mouth as it travelled towards the supporters. He saw it make contact with a girl face, not just any girl's but a beautiful looking girl's, he immediately felt guilty. He jogged over to the barrier and jumped over it.

Ignoring security's and steward's advice to not mix with the fans, he pushed himself through the hundreds of people untill he reached you. Members of the public were all gathered around you, checking if you were okay and others just were having a nosy. Kylian noted the young boy stood by your side with a panicked look on his face.

"ay lui donner un peu d'espace" ay give her some space Kylian hissed at the on lookers, some understood his words taking a step back others got the jist from his tone of voice. He knelt in front of the girl, pulling her hands away from her face. Kylian tried to hide his discomfort at the sight of blood trickling out your nose and down your lips, chin and and even your PSG top.

Your vision finally cleared, in one eye at least. Breath catching in your throat, you stared back at a concerned looking Kylian Mbappe. He intensely studied your face, even softly tilted your head to the side with his fingers that held your jaw.

The ball had hit you just above the cheekbone but under your eye, it was obvious from the red mark and the discolouring that was beginning to appear. It must of also smacked your nose, this was evident from the constant flow of blood rushing from your nostrils.

"You okay?" Kylian asked, his French accent lacing his words. Still in shock from both getting smacked by the ball and having Kylian Mbappe sat infront of you, you nodded weakly. "What's your name?" This time his lips that sat in a thin line turned into a comforting smile.

"Y/n" you spoke, a pain shot through your head leading to you wince and reach up to hold the spot. Kylian's worried expression returned, he turned to the younger boy that remained by your side. You could hear the distant voices of Kylian talking to your brother but it was too hard to understand.

"Y/n?" Kylian lifted your chin up with his finger, he cursed when your eyes were fluttering shut. He glanced around looking for ideas, the game was still on pause waiting for him to return but it didn't feel right leaving you in this condition.

"Hey im going to have to carry your sister but stay close, hold onto something if you have to" he told your brother, once receiving a nodd of approval Kylian went straight to lift you up. He carried you down the stairs, you brothers hand clinging onto the back of Kylian's top.

Once reaching the bottom, just beside the pitch he disappeared into the tunnel once receiving pats on the back as a sign of respect from his fellow teammates and coaches. Your brother trailed behind you and Kylian, looking around the walls in awe.

Medics took over once Kylian placed you down on the medical bed. He stood to the side watching closely as his fingers rested on his lips and his other hand gently sat on your little brothers head who was heavily distracted by a game on Kylian's phone.

"on dirait qu'elle vient de s'évanouir à cause du sang, son nez a cessé de saigner mais elle va se retrouver avec un œil au beurre noir" looks like she just fainted from the blood, her nose has stopped bleeding however she's going to be left with a black eye the medic told Kylian, breaking him out of his daze.

"connaissez-vous son numéro de famille?" do you know her families number? Kylian shook his head hopelessly at the medics question. " elle aura besoin de quelqu'un pour s'occuper d'elle pendant les prochaines heures" she'll need someone to look after her for the next few hours.

Kylian thanked the medic for his help before the medic left. He glanced over at the girl who lay peacefully on the bed, the ugly bluish bruise forming on your face contrasted with your beauty he thought. Kylian strolled towards you, brushing the stay hairs that had fallen in your face back.

As you began to stir Kylian stepped back. You goaned at the brightness of the white lights surrounding you, when your eyes adjusted yours and Kylian's glances met. Now you weren't dizzy you could actually make out his face, he was handsome to say the least.

Your thoughts turned to your brother, your head whipping around looking for him. Kylian noted your panicked look and stepped aside allowing you to see your brother sat, cuddled up in a PSG fleece and playing a game on you guess was Kylian's phone.

"Thank you, for what you did earlier and thank you for looking after him" you spoke, trying to put a smile on your face. Kylian nodded returning the smile, the both of you let out a chuckle when your brother let put a frustrated yell at the phone.

"I wouldn't be thanking me, your going to have a nasty bruise tomorrow" Kylian said, you spotted a mirror across the room. Slipping off the bed you wandered to the mirror, Kylian stayed close behind you incase you were to fall or anything. You gasped slightly at blood covering your top, then your jaw dropped at the bruising already there under your eye.

"You dont look any different from when your tired" your brother chimed in, you rolled your eyes at his words earning a laugh from Kylian.

Kylian had insisted he drove you home knowing you weren't safe to drive yet. You were hesitant at first but had no option when your brother went and got himslf into Kylian's car, the balls on this kid. The drive back to yours was comfortable, Kylian asked you questions about you and your family which made you feel more relaxed talking to him.

Once arriving home Kylian also got out of the car and began to unbuckle your brother who was fast asleep in the back. You allowed Kylian to carry your brother to the house only because you didn't want to drop him also he was getting bigger. Kylian placed your brother on the sofa before you walked him to the front door.

"Can i have your number?" He asked turning to face you once out of the house, he was smirking which made you smile mischievously.

"I think you've shoot your shot enough times tonight"