𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 - 𝘗𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘪

PEDRI GRUNTED AS YOU threw yourself onto his lap, it was safe to say you were well and truly pissed

PEDRI GRUNTED AS YOU threw yourself onto his lap, it was safe to say you were well and truly pissed. After a day of training some of the younger Barcelona players had insisted you went to a private club with them. You had said at the start of the night you were going to go easy on the alcohol, only you have done the complete opposite.

Your fingers trailed along his sharp jaw to get his attention, his adams apple bobbed before he turned his attention to you. Pedri thought you looked beautiful even with your makeup being slightly smeared and how you're lipstick no longer was on your lips, but his cheek.

"Pedri estoy cansada" im tired you yawned whilst rubbing your eyes, pedri pulling your hands away so you wouldn't irritate them. He nodded and glanced around the room in search of his best friend who he had promised to drive back to his apartment.

"vamos a buscar a gavi y luego podemos irnos a casa" lets go and find Gavi then we can go home Pedri told you over the booming music. He placed his hands on your waist hoisting you up from his lap, he then began to pull the bottom of your dress down which had risen up your thighs. Not forgetting to collect your phone and your heels that lay on the ground.

You began to walk through the crowds, swaying from side to side more than normal from the alcohol which made an amused expression fall on Pedri's face. He clasped his hand over yours so you were side by side, making sure he didn't loose you.

The two of you found Gavi with a few of his teammates  he seemed to be having a good time, that resulted with gavi trying to protest when Pedri nodded it was time to leave. The other players eyed your druken state and began to laugh.

"¿estas bien angel?" you okay angel? Alejandro Balde raised his eyebrow at you, you slowly nodded and turned away from them pushing your face into Pedri's chest. Pedri got the jist and said his goodbyes beforr holding you close to his chest as you made your way to the exit, Gavi following behind.

Once at the car you got in the back with Gavi, Pedri looked at your figure leant in his friend questioningly as you normally aslways would fight Gavi for the passenger seat. Nevertheless he accepted your odd behaviour and began to make his way back to your house.

You layed your head on Gavi's lap and his finger raked through your hair, lulling you to sleep. Pedri glanced as his friends hand reached towards the volume button and turning the music down. Looking in the mirror Pedri saw you fast asleep, a hoodie drapped over your bare shoulders and your lips were slightly parted as you breathed softly.

As he pulled onto your road he glanced at your figure curled up still fast asleep then at Gavi who's eyes were lit up from the streetlamps on the outside of the car. He was nervous to drop you off at your house in the state you were in, especially when your dad was his coach.

"la llevas adentro por cierto" your taking her inside by the way  Pedri spoke quietly so he would not wake you. Gavi scrunching up his face in disagreement at his friends words.

"¿qué, por qué yo?" What? Why me?  Gavi asked in disbelief.

"erm tal vez porque eres más joven e inocente, le gustas más y yo soy quien le prometió que su hija no estaría borracha cuando llegara a casa" erm maybe because your younger and more innocent, he likes you more and im the one who promised him his daughter wouldn't be drunk when she arrived home  Pedri listed.

"Ahora vamos, me veo espeluznante estacionado aquí" now come on i look creepy parked here Pedri added to his previous rant, Gavi scoffing at Pedri's words. "no" Gavi replied earning an annoyed sigh from Pedri before he began to think of his next move.

"a la mierda" fuck it Pedri hissed stepping on the accelerator, makng Gavi fly back in his seat while muttering a curse word. Gavi looked out the windows seeing Pedri was on his way to his apartment.

Pulling up outside Gavi's apartment, Gavi removed your head from his lap and got of before leaning onto the car next  to Pedri's open window.

"¿Qué vas a hacer con la bella durmiente en la parte de atrás?" what you going to do with sleeping beauty in the back?  Gavi asked genuinely intrigued by Pedri's plan. Pedri finally tore his eyes away from your body curled up on ths backseat to his teammate out of the window.

"mi casa" Pedri told Gavi, the younger of the two seemed surprised with his raised eyebrows and smile on his lips. He stepped back saying goodnight to Pedri before Pedri began the ride back to his apartment.

Once back at his apartment he carried you bridal style into the main living area where Fer was wandering back from the kitchen with a bag of crisps in his grasp. He looked between you and his brother, shaking his head at the random situation before disappearing back into his room.

Carrying you into his room he placed you gently on the bed, then lifted your back just enough so he was able to unzip your dress. Once unzipped the material of your dress fell down your shoulders, making the job easier for Pedri. He shuffled the bunched up dress down your legs before folding it up and placing it on the back of the chair in the corner of his room

He picked out one of his t shirts from his closet then strolled back into the room, pedri somehow managed to put the top on you without you waking. He left your bra and thong on, not wanting you to be uncomfortable with the idea of him seeing you naked without your permission.

Pulling back the sheets he adjusted them so you would be comfy then sat down next to you, he couldn't help himself but run his finger along your cheek. You subconsciously moved closer to the warm of his hand making him grin at the sleeping beauty below him.

"Pedri?" You mumbled feeling the pad of his finger trace your facial features, he hummed in response. "Can you stay with me?" Your words were soft and quiet, mostly because you were terrified you would have to cope with the embarrassment if he said no.

He didn't even answer you just felt the bed move once he left his seat, you closed your eyes, dread filling your heart. Only you didn't hear him leave, you heard something light drop to the ground before the bed dipped behind you.

His warm fingertips gribbed your waist, pulling you back into his bare chest with ease. You could feel the firmness of his abs against your back making warmth spead thought your body. He leaned down and placed a kiss to your forehead, maybe it was still the alcohol in your system which made this wave of confidence overcome you.

Grabbing his jaw lightly you angled your head up and placed your lips against his. He seemed shocked at first however after the realisation hit him he soon began to hungerily devour your lips. His hands under the sheets travelled down your back to your arse where he squeezed making you gasp.