𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘 - 𝘕𝘦𝘺𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘳

A SIGH ESCAPED your lips as you eyed Neymar's annoyed expression from the stands, he was exhausted and his frustration was building up

A SIGH ESCAPED your lips as you eyed Neymar's annoyed expression from the stands, he was exhausted and his frustration was building up. Sweat dripped from his dark locks and cascaded down his rosy face, his chocolate warm brown eyes contrasted with the icy look within them.

Psg were in the second half with just under fifteen mintues to go until the the game was called. Much to the players dismay psg were loosing, with the opposing team winning by one goal.

Neymar now had the ball, dribbling past his opponents and into the box. You sat on the edge of your seat in anticipation as he was just about to take his shot until one of the defenders tackled pedri from behind. He as well as his opponent slid across the grass and the ball missed the goal.

Neymar lay there for a second wincing at the pain in his ankle as the other player got up and walked away harmless. The nearest psg players to the referee began to demand a penalty as it was just over the line into the box, however the referee was shaking his head in disagreement.

With the help of Kylian, Neymar got back up onto his feet and hobbled over to the referee where he also began to argue over the situation. Neymar's hands waved about in the air as he cursed at the referee expressing his anger. Some players tried to calm Neymar by placing a hand on his shoulder to which he shrugged off with a harsh glare.

You knew something bad was bound to happen when the referee reached for his pocket and pulled out the yellow card, holding it up to Neymar. The players broke out into a more heated discussion before they eventually parted there own ways after the referee threatened to yellow card more of them.

Neymar limped away shaking his head in annoyance and the disicion was made, a free kick to psg. You pinched the bridge of your nose in frustration whilst the crowds roared in disagreement.

The game had now ended and psg had not succeeded in scoring another goal or two meaning they lost. You watched as Neymar limped off the pitch where he recieved a pat on the back from Messi before disappearing into the tunnel.

You waited for the stands to clear a bit before making your way down to the staff and player only area where security let you in. Scrolling through your phone you lent up against the wall opposite the changing rooms. Some time past and Neymar still hadn't come out, the door opened and Hakimi walked out.

"It's just Ney and Kyky in there" he spoke, you smiled politely and waved him a quick goodbye before taking a breath and entering the changing room.

The tension was thick, Neymar sat in his shorts still not changed from the match whilst Kylian stood with his hands rested on his hips looking at the Brazilian in disappointment. Neymar's dark eyes travelled up your figure before landing on your face, the annoyed expression on his features made you silently gulp.

"apenas foda-se Kylian" just fuck off He sent a glare towards the younger player who cursed back before grabbing his bag and making his way past you swiftly. You released a huff and turned back to Neymar who shrugged plainly with no emotion.

He pulled himself up and grabbed a clean pair of shorts from his bag then took off his ones he was wearing previously, you noticed the way he hissed in pain when placing his weight on the one foot he injured in the match.

Although Neymar had just been unnecessarily rude to Kylian, you couldn't help but feel sorry for him as he struggled. Walking towards him you placed your palm on his tattooed back, his tense back muscles relaxed and he let out a sigh.

"Im sorry" he mumbled turning to face you and placing his hands on either side of your face. His eyes bored into yours, he still looked irritated but sincere. You wrapped your arms around his neck and they sat against his bare tanned skin.

Twiddling the hair on the nape of his neck and he leaned in placing a soft kiss on your plump lips. His eyes stayed connected with yours and a smile spread across your face.

"Not me you should be saying sorry to" you whispered placing a final kiss on his lips before pulling away and taking the shorts from where he had placed them.

"Ill call him later" he nodded in understanding, the regret starting to settle in. You knelt down and tapped his calf and he lifted is leg allowing you to put his leg through the shorts. His soft chuckle filled the silence of the room, you looked up at him seeing a smirk on his lips.

Shaking your head at his immaturity you then helped him put his injured foot through the other leg hole and pulled them up so they were resting on his hips. You grabbed a fresh top from his bag, his fingers gripped your waist slightly from behind and he burrowed his head into your neck placing a few sweet kisses to your neck.

Releasing a breath in content you swiftly turned around and shoved his toned chest, throwing the top into his hands. "Come on i want to get home"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Decided too keep the Neymar imagines going therefore my footballer imagines are no longer going to happen.
Vote, comment