𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 - 𝘕𝘦𝘺𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘳

I HUMMED AND SWAYED my hips to the music whilst mixing the noodles into the chicken stir fry, tonight we were having some family friends over and I was putting together a small meal

Me and Neymar were both looking most forward to seeing his little goddaughter, Antonella. Me and Neymar had been married two years, we didn't have any children of our own so far as we were both constantly busy with work.

Obviously we have Davi who isn't my biological son but he feels like it, Davi's mother Carolina and I have a good friendship which makes mine and Davi's bond stronger.

I knew Neymar wanted children, he never failed to remind me with his little hinted comments and the puppy eye look he gives me when holding a baby.

I turned around from the stove upon hearing Neymar's chorus of high pitched howls attempting to sing as he entered the kitchen. He had a huge grin on his face which made me smile. I giggled as he danced his way over and placed his arms around my waist, his intertwined hands resting on the curve of my bum.

Altering the cap on his head so the visor part was now at the back then i trailed my hand down to his neck before our lips pressed together. I could sense the devlious smirk on Neymars face, I gasped when he bit my bottom lip allowing his tongue to enter my mouth making me let out a small moan.

He pulled himself away with a sigh as the doorbell rang throughout the house that was followed by Davi's thrilled yells. I smiled sofly as Neymar placed one last kiss to my cheek before disappearing around the corner to greet our guests.

I finished up the dish and placed a lid over the top too keep it warm. My heart fluttered when I heard Neymar's cackles and a babies giggle echoing from the other room. I followed the noise curiously and peered into the living room where Neymar laid with Antonella sat on his torso.

Antonella's mother and farther called Bianca and Cris sat further along the couch and watched in awe. Bianca noticed my presence lurking by the doorway and looked suggestively between Neymar with the baby then me, i rolled my eyes with a silly grin plastered on my face before placing myself down on the sofa carefully next to Neymar.

"When are you two going to have one?" Bianca questioned watching as Antonella gripped onto my finger with her tiny hand. Neymar looked down at me with a bright smile and his eyes looked as if they were filled with pure happiness at Bianca's question.

We were both quiet for a second debating on what to answer while Antonella reached her arms out towards me. I slowly took her from Neymar's arms and relaxed back into the sofa enjoying the little ones company. Her chocolate eyes stared up at me for a second before she let out a small yawn, her little arms stretching out.

"Soon" Neymar's short answer's tone was filled with confidence, my head whipped up to him to see he was already watching me and Antonella with adoration. When he saw I was looking at him that's when he began to do his pleading look that I've told you about.

I stared back down at the little child in my arms, is this what life would be like if we had a baby? Would our bond become stronger if we had a baby? Would we become more distant if we had a baby? I pushed the thoughts out of my head and glanced back up to Neymar with a soft smile.

"We'll see" I spoke faintly watching as Neymar's eyes widened and a grin broke out onto his face. I let out a fulfilled breath and Neymar placed his lips to my shoulder before relaxing back into the sofa with an arm around my shoulder. Davi soon joined our cuddle placing himself between me and Neymar, I began to think to myself life couldn't get much better than this.

.・゜゜・ - ・゜゜・.

We were all seated around Neymar's massive dining table devouring the stir fry I made earlier. Antonella was sat in her travel seat fast asleep allowing me to focus on being a good host rather than fussing over the little girl. I sat between Davi and Neymar, listening to Davi's enchanting stories.

"Do you want some more water?" I asked Davi as he gulped down his drink out of breath, after babbling on about something. When he nodded his head and murmured a small please I chuckled getting out of my chair and grab his cup. I placed a small kiss on his head and began to make my way to the kitchen.

"No kiss for me?" Neymar chirped as I spun around on my feet, giving him a roll of the eyes earning laughs from Bianca and Cris. I strolled over and placed my hand on his shoulder whilst I pressed my lips to his cheek. He smiled in content and ran his thumb over my hand.

By the time I had filled Davi's glass with more water and wandering back to the dining area I found Antonella perched on Neymar's lap. I smiled at the sight and put Davi's glass on the table and made my way to my seat.

"Davi, its your birthday soon what would you like?" Cris asked. Davi looked between me and Neymar with a mischievous grin making me raise a brow.

"A brother or sister" Davi's reply made my jaw drop, I looked over to Neymar who was already smirking towards me. I narrowed my eyes at him and then looked down to the baby that was nestled into his chest, maybe we could make Davi's birthday wish come true.