🦇Streber x Reader🦇

It was a couple hours before evening hit, you were looking at yourself in the mirror, wearing your costume.
You were dressed as a vampire. You wore a black suit, with a white under shirt, and a long dark red cape. The average vampire look.

You put some fake fangs inside your mouth, adjusting them a bit so they went over your real teeth. And boom! Your costume was complete. You grabbed an empty brown sack to put your candy in, and left the bedroom, grabbing your house key because exiting the house.

You saw kids all around you, wearing all sorts of unique costumes and going door to door for candy of all kinds. You roamed the neighborhood, looking at each house and their decorations on the outside, it was all beautiful.
You walked up to one of the houses, and knocked on the door. A woman answered the door, she had long purple hair and wore a purple dress to match.

"Trick or treat!" You said, the woman chuckled, giving you a handful of treats. "There ya go! I love you costume by the way!" She said, you smiled at her. "Thank you, have a good night ma'am." You waved to her before walking off.

First house, down. And a lot more to go.

You spent the next hour going around the neighborhood for sweet goods, your bag was nearly halfway full already! You kept getting compliments on your vampire attire, even from the kids passing by, and that made you happy.

You stopped walking when you came across a haunted house, the decorations were what really caught your attention. There was a coffin next to the door, and a mirror on the other side of the door as well. You walked up the porch, looking around. When suddenly...

"BOO!" A man also dress as a vampire revealed himself from the dark and open door, making you yelp in shock.
"Oh my, another fellow vampire! Apologies for startling you!" He said, you chuckled, this guy seemed to be really into character.
"It's okay dude." You replied.

He walked through the door, stepping onto the porch.
"Well, I am here to welcome you to the most hauntiest of houses!" He said.
"Hehe, yup. Sure looks spooky, if I do say so myself." You replied.

"Why thank you! My name is Streber, a pleasure to meet you!" He said, holding out his hand. "I'm (y/n), nice to meet you too." You shook his hand.

"Now, go inside! And be prepared to get scared!" Streber chuckled maniacally, you just gave him a small smile before walking inside.

There were spooky Halloween decorations everywhere, you walked through the dark hallway hesitantly.

Jump scares came at you from left and right, you could hear kids in front of you let out screams, which kinda scared you more than the actual jump scares did.

"AAHHH! GET AWAY FROM ME!"
You suddenly heard from behind you, it sounded like Streber from when you encountered him earlier, but you thought he was just acting or whatever, so you brushed it off as nothing. You were almost at the end, so you'd check it out after you left.

You had to exit the way you went inside, so you left out the same door. You sighed as you finally made your way outside, you were looking down at your feet.
'Finally...I thought that'd never end.' You thought.

You look up to see a large man dressed as a devil, and he was trying to rip the Streber's arm off. Wait...

RIP HIS ARM OFF?!

You watched in shock, then dropping your bag of candy and running off to help.

"Hey! Get off of him!" You shouted, trying to pull Streber away, but the man was too strong.

You saw a tool belt peaking out from under his red sweater. Without thinking, you pulled up his turtleneck, grabbed a random tool from his belt and stabbed him in the stomach. The man let out a snarl, letting go of Streber and finally allowing him to be free.

He wasn't done yet.

The man ran at the both of you, you quickly grabbed Streber's hand and jumped over the side of the porch, landing in the sharp grass.

Fuck it. You weren't gonna wait for Streber to start running, you didn't have time for that. You picked him up bridal style, and started rushing away from the house.

Eventually you stopped when the man was out of view, and the house was nowhere nearby. You laid Streber down on the sidewalk, he sat up and held his arm as he sobbed from the pain.

"Are you okay?" You asked, he shook his head, revealing a large wound on his arm. You stared in horror. 'Fuck fuck fuck..' You thought.

You ripped a piece of your cape, wrapping it around his wound.
"This might need stitches." You said, tying the fabric into a knot. "This should be good for now until we get you to the hospital."

"Thank you.." Streber whimpered.
"Don't worry dude, it's no problem." You reply.

"Now, let's get some help." You said, helping him up.

*TIMESKIP*

You were in the hospital waiting room, patiently waiting for Streber to come back out. It was about an hour after what had happened.
You heard light footsteps walking towards you, you look up to see Streber with a nurse next to him. You stood up.

"He should be alright, just needed a few stitches is all." She said, "Oh thank you, ma'am." You replied.
Streber stood beside you.
"Can we go now?" He asked, the nurse nodded.

"Alright then, you can spend the night at my place. I don't trust you going back there." You said, holding his hand as you walked to the front door.
"Thank you so much, (y/n). I'd be dead without you." Streber said, "Don't worry, it's not a problem." You replied.

Author's note:
Lol this one was kinda rushed, soo it's probably pretty bad- sorry lol
But anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you in the next one!

Words: 1017