🍡Leon x reader🍡

Author's note -
Recently, Leon's actually been a huge comfort for me so I just wanted to make this. To sum it up, it's just a bunch of fluff. Fluff everywhere.
Also, nobody asked for this but idfc.

It was late at night, the sound of soft rain could be heard outside through the closed windows. You closed the curtains and turned on the heater, meanwhile, Leon was in the kitchen making hot cocoa.

During nights like these, you and Leon always did a bunch of stuff the entire night. Like watch movies, play games, etc. You always thought it was cute, because he always made the most out of staying home.

You sat down on the couch, as he came over with two mugs of hot cocoa, and placed them on the coffee table.

"I'm back, muffin." He said with a warm smile, sitting down next to you on the couch. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and kissed your cheek.
"Did you pick a movie yet?" He asked curiously, resting his chin on your shoulder.
"No, not yet." You said, scrolling through the various movies on tv. "Nothing good to watch."
"How about a horror movie?" He suggested, you knew he loved horror movies, so you just picked one out.
You scroll down to the Horror section, scrolling through it. "Which one do you wanna watch?" You asked him, he looks back at the tv and points to one of the movies on screen. "The Exorcist! A classic." He grinned.
"The Exorcist it is." You say, turning it on. You stood up from the couch, and went to go grab some blankets.

Once you return, Leon had already huddled up on the couch with his mug of cocoa in hand. "C'mere, muffin! Your cocoa's gonna get cold!" He said, you chuckle as you walk over to him, covering him with a blanket, and wrapping yourself in one as well.
"Alright, I'm here, hon." You say, kissing his cheek before grabbing your own mug and taking a sip. He nuzzled up against you, his strong arms wrapped around you in a tight bear hug.

"You're so cute, y'know that?" You said, kissing Leon's forehead.
"You know you love it." He chuckled, playfully rubbing his cheek against yours. You laughed lightly, "Aw, stop it!" You said, squirming in his grasp.
"Never!" He said playfully, chuckling.

You'll admit, neither of you were actually watching the movie. You two were too busy paying attention each other, and you didn't complain. You loved him so much.

After the movie (which none of you were watching), you turned off the tv.

"What now, babe?" You asked him, turning to face Leon once more.
"I dunno, but I'm hungry now..." He murmured, his hands firmly wrapped around your waist.
"Babe, we ate dinner not too long ago." You teased him, playfully pinching his cheek. He let out a small, whiny groan.
"But I'm hungryyyyy..." He whined, giving you a little pout. He buried his head into your chest, until you eventually give in to his antics. "Oh fine... what do you wanna eat?" You asked him, gently stroking his hair.

"I want something sweet." He mumbled into your chest, you chuckled and patted his head.
"Okay? What specifically, babe? We literally have so many sweets in the pantry after Halloween." You asked, grabbing his chin and holding his head up to face him.

"I'm craving brownies..." He said softly, tightening his hold around you and kissing your cheek. "Cmon muffin..." He whispered, his voice sounding slightly lower, he gently kissed your neck (was he seriously trying to seduce you over brownies?).
"Make me some brownies, sweetheart..." He said softly, his hands wandering your body. You suddenly feel him grasp your thighs, and you let out a soft yelp. "If not, then I'm gonna have to eat another type of sweet...~" He smirked playfully, his thumb teasingly ran over your crotch area. You let out a small whimper, wiggling your hips.

"Okay, okay, fine... Wanna help me make 'em?" You asked him, getting up and walking towards the kitchen.
"Yes please-!" He said happily, hopping off the couch and following after you. Well...That was a complete change in mood.

You got out all of the ingredients, and a box of brownie mix from the pantry. Meanwhile, Leon already had an apron on with an adorable smile on his face, you looked back at him with a light tint of pink on your cheeks.
"You're too cute, babe." You said, pouring the brownie mix into the mixing bowl.
"Aww, thank you, muffin." He said before grabbing a couple eggs and cracking them open.

After putting all the ingredients into the mixing bowl, you were finally able to stir. You grabbed a large spoon and started to stir the mix, while Leon stood behind you. You could feel his front side pressed against your lower back, that's how close he was. His arms were around your waist, his chin rested on your shoulder.

"Can I lick the spoon after?" He asked softly, watching as you stirred the bowl.
"Of course, babe." You said, soon finishing off the mixture. You gently pushed the spoon into Leon's mouth, causing him to gasp softly.
"Mph-!" His eyes widened, he pulled the spoon out of his mouth and chuckle lightly.

"Whew... Is this how it feels whenever I push your head down on my-"
"Yes, and don't even think about finishing that sentence."

You poured the mixture into the pan, making sure it was nice and even. Meanwhile, Leon was licking the spoon, getting a little chocolate on his cheek. You look back at him, before giggling softly.
"You got a little something, silly goose." You pointed to his cheek.
"Oh! Sorry." He swiped the small bit of chocolate off his cheek, and licked it off.

You placed the pan in the oven, and set the timer.
"There, now all we have to do is wait."

While you and Leon waited, he decided to make more hot cocoa. He passed you your mug, and took a sip from his own.
"Thanks, babe." You kissed his cheek, he chuckled and kissed you back.
"Anytime, muffin."

While you sipped your cocoa, you and Leon started to talk about random stuff and watch TikToks on his phone.

Ding!

The timer went off, and you quickly went to the oven.

"All done! Now, let's see how it looks."
You put on a pair of oven mits and pulled the pan out from the oven, placing it on the counter.
"Wow... that looks good." Leon said, reaching for the kitchen knife to cut the brownies.
"Carful, hon." You warned, helping him cut the brownies into pieces.

Once you finished cutting, Leon was about to grab one, before you gently smacked his hand.
"Ow-! Hey!" He whined.
"You need to wait for them to cool." You say with a chuckle. "Silly boy."
He let out a little grumble under his breath, folding his arms over his chest.

After the brownies cool down, Leon was the first one to grab one. He took a bite, and let out a moan in delight.
"Mmm~! This is so good..." He mumbled, taking another bite.
"Yeah, it is." You nodded, taking the first bite of your own brownie.

After a long while of munching on brownies, you and Leon settled for the night and cuddled on the couch. He ran his fingers through your hair, before leaning in and kissing your forehead.

"I love you, muffin."
"I love you too, babe."

Author's note -
Decided to end it off a little quicker than I anticipated, got a little lazy at the end. Bye bye!