🍔Bob x Reader🍴

Author's note:
This takes place before Bob became a serial killer, enjoy! <3

You arrived at the local establishment, Boys And Grills. It was a diner in the middle of town, you've never actually been there before, so you decided to give it a try.

You walked through the doors, hearing numerous conversations from people at tables of all directions. The smell of grease filled the air, you walked to the front counter. There were stools where people sat at, and there were still a few left, so you sat there.

A man walked up to you with loud and startling footsteps. You looked up in curiosity.
It was a tall, heavy man. He had black and messy hair, pale skin, and dark colored eyes. You admit, you thought he was quite attractive, you blushed a bit as you watched him walk over to you.

"Howdy there cutie! What can I get for ya?" The man said with a thick Southern accent, his voice was deep.
'Cutie?' You thought, feeling your face beginning to heat up. He chuckled.

"Is it yer first time here?" He said, you nodded as you averted your eyes.
"Well then, I'll just make you a plain cheeseburger, how's that sound?" He asked.
"O-Okay." You stuttered, he smiled and left into the kitchen.

He returned a few minutes later, he held a tray with a burger and fries on the side. He put the tray in front of you.

"Would you like a soda with that, darlin'?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll have a (insert favorite soda)."
"Alright! Brb sweetheart." He left the counter once more, then returning with a large cup of soda.
"Here ya go." The man said.
"Thank you." You said, "No problem!" He replied.

You began to eat your food, taking a small bite of the burger..It tasted wonderful! You went in for another bite, and another, and another....
"Woah woah! Slow down there beautiful, don't wantcha to choke." He said, you blushed with your mouth still filled with food.

You continued to eat, enjoying your delicious meal. "Wow, your cooking is amazing!" You said, you noticed the man's cheeks turn a faint pink. He let out a small chortle.
"Aww, ya think so?"
"I know so!"

"Say, you're pretty nice compared to the rest of my customers. I'm Bob! Bob Velseb, it's nice to meet you darlin'." He said.
"I'm y/n! Nice to meet you too, Bob." You replied. "Y/n? That's a beautiful name!"
Okay, you knew for a goddamn fact you were as red as a fucking tomato by now. Your face felt hot.

After you finished eating, you reached for your wallet and started to take out some money.
"Thank you so much for the food, Bob. How much do I owe?" You asked.
"Oh no need! Really! My treat." He insisted.
"You sure?"
"Totally! Anythin' for a kind person like you, there ain't that many of y'all around 'er anymore."

You smiled at him, he took your tray and placed it to the side.

You guys began talking more and more, you were crackin jokes here and there, while he let out a few flirty comments, making you blush. And before you knew it, the few minutes you were there soon turned to several hours.

You checked the clock, 7:43?! Already? You gasped, realizing how long you've been there for.

"Holy shit! I-I should be heading home, it's getting pretty late." You said.
"Oh, okay. The place closes up soon anyways, hehe. I could walk ya home if you'd like! It ain't safe to be goin out at night." Bob said, you blushed to his offer. "Oh uh— Sure!"

Bob nodded in response. "Alright sweetheart, lemme lock up first, then we can go."

After he locked everything up, he took off his apron and his work hat.
"Let's go." Bob said, gently grabbing your hand and leading you to the door.
'Damn, his hands are huge..' You thought, his hand wrapped right around yours and covered it completely. You felt..Safe, and secure.

The sidewalk was nearly completely empty, while the roads had a few occasional passing cars. You begin walking across the street, Bob still by your side.
"So y/n, w-would you maybe like to— oh gee..I dunno, maybe...Hang out again sometime?" Bob asked hesitantly, you notice his cheeks start to turn red.
"I'd love to." You said.

"Wait-..Really?" He asked, "Well yeah! You seem like a pretty cool person." You reply. His face had completely turned red, he looked away in embarrassment.
"D-Don't butter me up like that!" Bob said, you begin to laugh.

After you and Bob arrive at your house, you walk up the porch with him and grab out your house key.
"Thank you for this, Bob. I really appreciate it." You said, "Anytime, y/n." Bob replied.

Before you went inside, you notice him take out his phone.
"What's yer number?" He asked, giving you his phone. You put in the number, then gave it back. "I'll call you sometime tonight!" Bob said, you nodded and smiled brightly.

You went inside, waving to him before closing the door.

Author's note:
Lmao I'm writing this before school so it looks a little rushed soo sorry abt that—
But I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you later :3

Words: 898