🛞Frank x Reader🛞

Author's note:
To the person that requested this, your wish is my command.
Enjoy :3

It was a chilly winter night, you were outside with your partner, Frank, and taking a walk through the park.
You enjoyed cold weather like this, and would much prefer it over hot weather any day. But a simple oversized sweater and baggy pants isn't exactly enough to keep you warm.

You rubbed your hands together, trying to make warmth, but unfortunately it went away after a few moments. You continued this process until you eventually gave up knowing that it clearly wasn't going to work. Frank noticed this and took your hands in his, feeling his warm gloves against your skin.
"Heh, I knew you shoulda brought gloves." He chuckled, you blushed as you looked away from him.
You suddenly feel warm air start to hit your skin, you look back and see Frank exhaling deep breaths into the palms of your hands. He held them and covered them up completely, holding your hands completely in his grasp. Your face turned red.

"Damn, I never knew how small your hands were compared to mine.." Frank said, you looked up at him.
He laughed at how red your face was. "Aw, ya look so cute! Hold on, lemme take a photo of this-" He took out his phone, snapping a picture of your completely flustered face. "Heyy!! Babe delete it!" You said, trying to grab the phone from his hands, he held it up in the air and away from your grasp. Frank laughed, "You're so fuckin' short and helpless right now, hehe." He chuckled, meanwhile you were all angry and frustrated. "Give it!" You said, jumping up in the air trying to grab the phone from him. "Alright, alright, you win. I'm deleting it, see?" Frank said, showing it to you and deleting the picture.

"It was so cute though! You should've seen the look on your face!" Frank said. "Yeah? Well how bout we see the look on your face when I beat your ass!!" You said, "Pfft- Like that'll ever happen, shorty." He scoffed, you rolled your eyes at him and crossed your arms.

"Well then, expect to be sleeping on the couch tonight when we get home." You said, grabbing him by his blue sweater and practically dragging him back home.
"Aw, but baby-"
"No buts, mister."

By the time you guys got home, you unlocked the door and went right inside. Meanwhile Frank was still poking at you about sleeping on the couch, you've never had to say that to him before, you weren't being serious..Were you?

"Angel, I'm sorryyy..." Frank whined, holding you by your waist. "Don't make me sleep by myself out here!" He said, you chuckled.
"Well ya shoulda thought about that before you called me 'shorty'." You replied.

You made your way to the bedroom, shutting it behind you and not letting him inside. But..By the time you sat on the bed, you felt guilt and maybe even some regret slouch on your shoulders. This would've been the first time Frank hadn't slept with you. And that was the moment you realized just how lonely it was gonna be, you finally came to your senses and got up again, ready to let him in.

You opened the door, and to your surprise, you looked up to see Frank still standing there. He was just waiting for you there like a puppy. You sighed softly and looked down at the floor.

"You can come in, I'm sorry." You murmured. You heard Frank chuckle happily, picking you up and taking you to the bed, kissing your cheek. "Hehe, don't worry. I forgive ya sweetheart." He laughed.

Author's note:
Okay uh—
Y'know how last chapter I said that the next one would be a lot longer?
Yeah I lied this one ended up being short lmao-
I AM SO SO SO VERY VERY SORRY
I promise, I'll try to make the next one longer if I can.
Also, this one was- all over the place, I know. I really have no idea where I was going with it lol-
But uhh- bye bye now! ;v;

Words: 700