🕶Replacements x Reader🚔

Author's note:
If you don't know who the replacements are, this is them.

Author's note:If you don't know who the replacements are, this is them

They uh- they don't have names. Soo I'll just be calling them Captain and Shotgun.
I hope you enjoy :3

Winter, you loved this season! The chilly weather, the beautiful snow, drinking hot cocoa, everything about it held a special place in your heart.

It was late at night, you were sitting on the couch while wrapped in a warm blanket, and sipping on a mug of cocoa. Your lovers, Captain and Shotgun, are out working, but you'll expect them to be home soon.
Yup, you heard me right. Those are their names. You didn't really seem to understand why, but at the same time you didn't care.

You yawned as you rubbed your eyes, trying to keep yourself awake. You refused to sleep unless it was with them, you didn't like sleeping by yourself. It felt lonely. You look at the clock, 11:45...

You listened to the sound of the door unlocking, you see Captain and Shotgun walk through the door.

"You guys are back! Finally, I was waiting for you two." You said, putting your mug on the coffee table and walking up to them, still wrapped in your blanket. Captain looked at you with shock.

"Y/n, why are you up?! It's nearly midnight, you shoulda been asleep hours ago." Captain scolded, "I know, but I didn't wanna sleep without you guys!" You said.
Captain picked you up in bridal style, and carried you to the bedroom. Meanwhile, Shotgun was distracted by something, catching Captain's attention.

"Shotgun- Oh for gods sake! Put the damn cocoa down, you can have some tomorrow!" Captain said, Shotgun pouted, going over to the kitchen and dumping the mug in the sink.
"What a waster.." Shotgun murmured under his breath, then following after you and Captain.

Captain turned on the light to the bedroom, and placed you in bed, then going into the closet to change out of his police uniform.

Shotgun jumped onto the bed and snuggled against you.

"Oi! I'm not sleeping with a man in a dirty uniform, you either take it off or you're sleeping on the floor." Captain said.
"Okay, chill out, man! Jeez." Shotgun went into the closet, taking off his clothes and tossing them aside. Then putting on some warm pajamas and going back to bed.

Shotgun cuddled next to you, wrapping his arms around you and softly kissing your forehead. "I love you sweetheart.." He smiled sheepishly, you smile back. "I love you more."
Captain came back wearing pajamas, still wearing his shades.

"Aren't cha going to take those off? You can't sleep with those on y'know!" Shotgun said.
"Yeah, yeah. I will." Captain muttered, turning off the light and laying on the other side of you.

This is why you loved sleeping with them, they were on both your sides while you were in the middle. It made you feel safe and secure, as well as being able to get cuddles from two people at the same time.

Captain turned to his side to face you and kissed your lips, you kissed him back.
"Hey! I want a kiss too!" Shotgun said, making you chuckle, you then softly kissed him as well.

"I love you both so much.." You said.
"And we love you too." Captain replied, wrapping his arms around you and starting to spoon you.
You felt Shotgun start to play with your hair, his fingers twirling through it and relaxing you by a lot. "Your hair is so soft, honeypie!" He complimented.
"Oh really? Lemme feel your hair!" You say, reaching your arms out to feel Shotgun's fluffy hair. You ruffled your hands through his short light brown hair, and even in the dark you could still see as his face became pink. "Aw, you're so cute when you blush." You say.

"Alright you two, that's enough. You can do this shit tomorrow morning, I just wanna sleep." Captain mumbled through a yawn.
"Oh, okay Captain. G'night." You say.
"Goodnight, y/n." He replied, kissing your cheek.

You felt Shotgun nuzzle into your chest, you placed your hands in his hair.
"Goodnight Shotgun." You whisper.
"Nighty night, y/n." Shotgun whispered back.

You look over to notice Captain forgot to take off his shades, you slowly reach over and pick them off his head, and put them on the nightstand.

'I'm so lucky to have the both of you..'

Lol me after writing this chapter:

Bro I had so much fun writing this one-I hope you enjoyed this just as much as I did!I'm sorry this was pretty short, the next one will be longer, I promiseBye bye for now! <3

I hope you enjoyed this just as much as I did!
I'm sorry this was pretty short, the next one will be longer, I promise
Bye bye for now! <3

Words: 791