🥩Clingy!Bob x Reader🥩

Author's note:
Okay, I know I've been gone but pls just bare with me here-
I've been pretty busy the past few days and never got time to make any new stuff. Sooo I finally have some time :3
Also, Bob is soft in this one, like reeeally soft-
Enjoy :)

You wake up, feeling your lover sleeping next to you, Bob. You guys have been dating for quite a while, and he makes you happier than you ever have.

You hear him groan, slowly opening his eyes and waking up. "Mornin, darlin.." Bob mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. You chuckle and kiss his cheek.
"Good morning, sweetheart..." You reply.
He holds you by your waist, nuzzling his face into your neck and kissing you gently.

"Still tired..." He says, wrapping his arms around you and resting his head on your shoulder.
"Baby, I have to get up..I have work." You say. "Fuck yer stupid job, stay here with me." Bob muttered, making you laugh softly. You kissed his cheek, pulling out of his grasp. "I'm sorry honey, I have to."

You get up, then starting to walk away. You feel something grab your arm, turning around to see Bob gripping tightly to your wrist.

"Nooo...Stay with mee.." He whined, lightly pulling you back. "Bob, I'm sorry, I just can't do that." You say, holding back every nerve in your body to resist screaming at him. You know that yelling at him would be a bit much, but his clinginess was a little too much for you.

"Please, ah don't want yew to go to work today..." He begged, you just let out a small chuckle. "I'm sorry, Bob. But I have to."
"Please! Stay with me!"

You had enough, you slapped his hand away from you.

"STOP IT BOB! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO FUCKING CLINGY ALL THE GODDAMN TIME?!"

You snapped.

You cover your mouth, gasping and realizing what you had done. Bob looks at you in shock, tears welling in his eyes.
"Bob..I-"
"No, no, yer right..Ah'm bein' too clingy. It's fine. If yew hate it that much, then ah'll stop. Go to work."
"Bob, sweetie...That's not-"
"No..It's fine. Just go."

You sigh, you didn't wanna argue with him, so you complied. You got ready for work, and left the house. The entire day you were gone, you felt completely guilty for what you said to Bob before you left, and couldn't focus basically the entire day.

After you get off of work, you immediately go back home to check on Bob, you needed to apologize. You'd probably die of guilt if you didn't.

You walk inside, the entire downstairs completely empty. Now you knew something was up, Bob was always downstairs to greet you when you got home, so this was the first time this has happened.

You walk up the stairs and into the bedroom, opening the door slowly.

"Bob..? You in here?" You asked, looking over at the bed, then seeing him asleep in bed.

"Listen..I know you're not awake, and you probably won't hear me, but I'm sorry..I didn't mean to hurt you this morning..." You said.
You kissed his forehead, laying next to him in bed and staring at the ceiling. Until you feel someone pull you. It was Bob, his arms were wrapped around you and he was suddenly awake.
"Oh, hey Bob, I didn't wake you, did I?" You said nervously, he shook his head. "Yew can't wake me up if ah was never asleep." Bob replied.
He grinned, while your eyes widened in shock.
"So..You heard everything I said..?"
"Yes, everythin. And ah forgive yew."

He nuzzled his face into your neck. "Ah could never live without clingin onto yew every day.." He said, kissing your cheek.

You chuckled, kissing his forehead and holding him closer. "I love you, sweetie.."
"Ah love yew more, honeypie."

Author's note:
Uhh lol
Happy New Years y'all. Yup I'm a whole day late-
Sorry this one was pretty short, it was kinda rushed and I just wanted to post it

And before any of you ask, I AM ALIVE. I just have extreme writer's block rn and stuff
Welp, I'll see ya later. Buh bye :3

Words: 715