🥩 Bob x Reader Pt. 2 🥩

!Warning!
This one contains:
A lot of horny shit
Idk man just a lot of sexual themes

Okay, soo this will contain both dominant and submissive Bob, as well as also including an afab and amab reader. These will be split into sections, so you can go to whichever one you'd like! Enjoy! <3

[Dominant Bob x Afab Reader]

You took a second to think.
"I suppose you're right..Okay then, let's do this." You say, Bob smirked at your words and laid you on the ground.
"Alright then, let's get these clothes off of ya." He said, you nodded.

You took off your coat, dropping it on the side. Bob unbuttoned your shirt, taking it off of you. Then unzipped your pants and pulled them down, tossing both your shirt and your pants off next to your coat. And finally, taking off your bra and underwear last.

"You look so beautiful, my dear~" He said, feeling around your body.
"Alright big guy, lemme help you get these clothes off." You reply.

You take off his turtleneck, then his undershirt. Then unbuckled his belt, tossing them aside, pulling his pants off of him, and tugging at the waistband of his underwear and freeing his cock from it's fabric cage.

"Woah.." You stared in shock.
It was....Huge. Well- not like a huge fuckin monster dick or whatever, but it sure was up there. It was about nine inches in length, and was a few of inches wide.
The slit at the tip was already dripping and leaking with precum.

"Like what you see, hm?" Bob said, you nodded nervously. That was what was going inside of you? "Okay dear, let me prep you first.." He says, laying you across the floor, putting his turtleneck under your head so you feel at least a little comfortable.
He slipped two fingers inside your vaginal canal and rubbed the inside, finding your g-spot.

He went down to your wet pussy, licking at your clit, and eating you out. You moaned loudly and quickly covered your mouth to prevent yourself from being heard.

God- You were so wet.
(I hope you know it pained me both physically and mentally while typing this out-)

"Alright, you ready, sweetheart?" Bob asked.
"As I'll ever be."

Bob rubs the tip of his cock against your wet clit, lubricating it. Then when he was ready, he pushed it inside, when he was about an inch inside of you, he slammed his full length into you without warning, you winced and gripped onto the ground beneath you.

He held one of your legs up and over his shoulder, pounding his cock deeply into your core. It filled you with pain..And pleasure.
Bob grunted and groaned with every thrust, you couldn't help but let out moans and pant heavily.
You struggled for breath, reaching your climax.

"NGH- Bob! F-Fu—uck I'm so close!" You said, pushing you over the edge with every thrust.
"A—AH! I'm gonna-"

Suddenly you feel a wave a relief come over you as your juices covered Bob's cock. You felt something fill your insides as you heard Bob snarl and moan in pleasure.

"C-CUMMING~"

His cock convulsed as he spewed and pushed out the rest of his hot seed, Bob panted and struggled for air, laying next to you.

"Well ah'll be damned, that was..The best sex ah've had in a while." Bob said.
"Honestly I'll have to agree with ya." You reply.