📦 Rick and Bob x Reader 🍔

Author's Note:
This was requested by @NeilisGay , I hope this fic is to your liking!
This one's really long, so pls let me know if there's any grammar or spelling errors- I don't proofread my fics as much as I should
To all my Ignacio fans, I've been meaning to make a fluff version of the last fic, so please stay tuned for that.
Also uhh this takes place before Bob was caught and stuff cuz yeah
But anyways, I hope you enjoy the love triangle.

This program has been brought to you by: The Five Swimmy Fishies
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

It was just another day in the spring; the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the—

...

No no no, hold on, that's too cheesy. Let's fast forward it a bit.

You walked through the busy streets, watching as honking cars drove by, sending a breeze through your hair. The sidewalk had a few people, including you, walking along. There were several teenagers riding on skateboards and other younger kids riding bikes with their parents, you even saw someone walking their dog—immediately stopping to give it a few pets—before you quickly went back to walking.

Where you're heading? One of the best diners in town, duh! Boys & Grills! Well- to you it was one of the best. It was one of the only, to be fair.

You opened the door and instantly took in the usual scent of grease and cooked meat, you had gotten used to the aroma the first few times you came. You exhaled as the door shut behind you, before approaching the front counter.

"Welcome t' Boys 'n Grills, how may ah—" you heard the usual deep, southern voice you knew and loved. It was Bob, the owner of the establishment. The sweet guy always treated you to a good meal, he even gave you free dessert on good days.
You knew it was probably for the tips, but he was so excessive with it, the first couple weeks you two were friends, you couldn't help but think it was hinting at something more. But you shouldn't assume things just yet, should you?

You noticed he hadn't finished his sentence, he walked to the cashier to get a good look at your face, to which you got a good look at him.

He looked the same as always; dirty and uplifted. His apron was covered in grease stains definitively a couple weeks old, and his blue t-shirt looked the same as the one he wore yesterday. His oily black hair was in that mullet you knew all too well, his pale skin glistened with sweat. His warm, brown eyes were filled with contentment, as his wide, crooked smile grew with a passing moment.

"Oh, Y/N! Darlin', oh, it's been a minute. Cmon, sit, sit," Bob spoke with enthusiasm, as he motioned you to a stool.

You threw yourself onto the red stool, and leaned your upper-half against the counter.

"How're things? Yer' family all'ight?" he asked kindly, you could swear you've never seen him that happy. The smile on his face looked almost too big for his cheeks.

"They're just fine, Bob," you said with a small smile plastered on your face, you felt so giddy all of a sudden. A little throbbing formed in your chest, was it just chest pain? No matter.

"Aight, the usual?" he asked before he turned walk back into the kitchen. You nodded in response, "one cheeseburger 'n large fries comin' right up! Y' jus' stay right 'ere, cutie."

Cutie.

Cutie.

Cutie.

God, how it gave you butterflies when he called you that.