𝐏𝐢𝐥𝗼𝐭

ఌ

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟴𝘁𝗵(𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟴𝘁𝗵
(𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)

𝟲:𝟭𝟮 𝗽𝗺

"How you gonna throw it away?
How you gonna sit and act like it was nothin'? Yeah
How you gonna throw it away?
How you gonna make it so damn hard to еxplain?
How you gonna throw it all away and say my lovin' was not the same? Yeah
How you gonna throw it away?
Throw it away"

Alexis sang as Throw It Away by Summer Walker boomed throughout her room.

"Actin' likе this ain't mean nothin' to you, is you dumb?" she shouted at the top of her lungs. It was not the first time she did this, nor would it be her last. This was her routine when she found herself getting sad.... about her recent breakup with her longtime boyfriend.

She was not prepared to hear through social media that he had moved on. Not only that, but with someone he always told her not to worry about. Was she surprised? Yes. But she still didn't understand why?

She believed she was a good girlfriend. She was loyal, supportive, and most importantly, loving. If anyone she loved needed anything, she was always there, even if she didn't receive the same in return. It didn't matter to her though, she just did it out of the kindness of her heart. Which is why she probably saw none of this coming.

"Hey Lex," Ma said turn that down and get ready for dinner." Her older sister, Navaeh, said. She and her sister were always close. Always were 'attached to the hip' which is why some thought they were twins. The only difference was their age and the fact that Navaeh was slightly taller and curvier.

There was also their mom, Charlotte, that both girls considered being their favorite person in the world. They could easily describe their mother to be hardworking, caring, loving, and self-assured. When she didn't work at the local hospital as an RN, she would spend most of her time with her two daughters, who even she believed kept her moving. Together, the three stuck it out together, living life as best they could in Charlotte, NC.