𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

ఌ

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝘁𝗵 (𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝘁𝗵
(𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)

"Don't feel good to be on that blocklist... why you put me on that blocklist...?"

𝟭:𝟬𝟳 𝗽𝗺

I checked the time and knocked on the door of Alexis's crib. I was just getting back from the retreat, and I was tired as hell. But I had to make sure I picked up Lana before I went home.

I couldn't thank Alexis enough for taking her in this weekend. I didn't think she would still fuck with me after everything I did. I ain't expect her to cause it's all my fault.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the door swinging open, revealing Alexis. She looked so good right now. I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to hurt her.

"Gimme me one second to help her with her shoes, then she'll be ready." She finally spoke up, and I nodded and waited at the door. She turned to see I wasn't following her, and she spoke again.

"You can come in Sev. You know that." She said with a small smile, and I did as I was told. I walked to see Lala on the couch, with some ice cream in her hand, while Alexis was bent down tying her shoes. I can't even lie, I did stare at her ass.

"Why you give her that? She already hyper enough."

"It was the only way she'd be still." she shrugged off my response and finish tying Lana's shoes. She got up and gathered the rest of her things and gave them to me.

"Ooh! I almost forgot the cupcakes we made. Gimme one second." She said and went to the kitchen. I decided to wait on the couch with La until she came back.

"Did you have fun?" I asked her.

She nodded and began to tell me about her whole weekend until Alexis came back.

"Ok, here you go. I packed extra just in case you wanted some." She said, and I grabbed the cupcakes, thanked her, then I left.

On the way home, I noticed Lala was a little quieter than usual. I knew that something had to be wrong.