𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20

ఌ

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲𝘁𝗵(𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆)

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲𝘁𝗵
(𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆)

'Cause every time I try to leave, something keeps pulling me back."

𝟰:𝟮𝟳 𝗮𝗺

"Hello?" I said with a small groan.

"I need your help."

"Sev, are you kidding me? It's four in the morning, and you better have a goo-"

"It's Lana. I think she's sick." He cut me off.

"Well, what's wrong?" I replied as I sat up in my bed.

"She won't stop throwing up, and I've tried everything I could to help her." He expressed.

"Ok. Im on my way." I replied with a sigh, and he thanked me before hanging up. I slipped out of bed and started to get dressed.

I threw on a grey pair of sweatpants, a light white long-sleeve shirt, and a black zip-up jacket. I pulled my hair into a low ponytail, slipped my black  'Tasman' Uggs, and was out the door.

𝟱:𝟭𝟭 𝗮𝗺

"Where is she?" I asked as I set my things down and kicked my boots off at the door.

"In bed." I followed his lead as we made our way towards and into Lana's room.

"My poor baby. How are you feeling?" I asked as I crouched down to her bed's level and placed my hand on her forehead.

"I feel—ACHOO! Bad."

"I need a thermometer. While you're at it, bring me an ice pack." I ordered. Sev nodded and left the room.