𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

ఌ

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵(𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆)

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵
(𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆)

"But I still ain't find my peace, where it go?"

𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟳 𝗮𝗺

"Oh, so you go here now?" I asked Dame as we sat at our table. We always sat outside, like usual, since freshman year.

"I guess so. I ain't have much of a choice." He said with a shrug. I wanted to question him more on why, but we just met, and I didn't want to be nosy just yet.

"So where you fro-" I began to say, only to have my sentence interrupted by the arrival of Sevyn and Senia. I mentally facepalmed myself as they sat down directly across from me.

Mess incoming 3-2 - 1...

"Hey y'all." Senia spoke and when I told you the whole table stayed silent. I honestly started to drain their existence out by counting to one hundred to distance myself from reacting.

"I know y'all heard her." Sevyn commented.

"We did. We just don't fuck with her, and you know that." Taina said with no hesitation, and went back to eating her takis.

"Don't be like that TT, we were friends before. You switching up cause your owner got you tight on your leash." Senia replied with a fake pout.

"Twenty-three, twenty-four...." I said out loud, not really caring who heard. I continued to count, convincing myself if I don't think she here, I won't hurt her.

"You going a lil too far now-"

"Shut. Up. Sevyn." She shot at him, taking a moment to breathing in and out her nose, before directing her next line of fire at me.