𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 𝗂𝗄 𝗂𝗄 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 🤭

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵(𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆)

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵
(𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆)

"Man it was good while it lasted, that shit wasn't real it was magic"

𝟭𝟭:𝟯𝟮 𝗮𝗺

"Now I'm left to wonder, how I let this go under
How I could watch it rain for so long and ain't hear no thunder" the song echoed from my phone as I watched the tiktok.

"Ain't no way she went back after that." Taina scoffed beside me as she rolled back to the other side of my bed.

"Like a whole gunshot wound and cause he got you a ring, you go back??" I questioned cause I really couldn't wrap my head around it.

"No, but the way I could make plenty of these videos."

I whip my head towards her direction and let out a laugh.

"I believe you. Meanwhile, let's talk about you and Trav." I couldn't finish the sentence before she smacked her lips.

"Here we go with this shit."

"Give the boy a chance, please, for me." I protested.

"And why should I?"

"Cause it would make me happy."

"Everything makes you happy. And I do mean everything."

"But this will cheer me up after everything I've been through....please?"

"Fine. But bitch, you will owe me." She said as she whipped out her phone and called him. I just quietly in the background, grinning like a lil kid, while I listened to their conversation.

"I'm free then.... about two?.. Bye."

"See, was that so hard?"

"Yes. Now I gotta drop my entire roster."