𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21

ఌ

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴𝘁𝗵(𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴𝘁𝗵
(𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)

"I'll be better on Saturn, none of this matters..."

𝟲:𝟮𝟱 𝗮𝗺

"Wake up! Good morning, Lexi!" I heard Ryley scream while she shook me. I instantly sat up, greeted her with a hug, and felt around for my phone. I looked at the time, and it was ten minutes later than I usually wake up.

Currently, I have been hiding from my mom. I never went back home Saturday, and since I knew I had a room here, I was crashing with the James's. I know it sounds crazy, but knowing my mom, she would probably give me a punishment so bad that the only time I could leave the house was to go to school and school only.

I made my way towards the bathroom for a quick shower. After I did my hygiene routine, I prepared my outfit for the day. I went for something chill, wearing an orange long-sleeve crop top, grey sweats, and orange Crocs. I flat-ironed my hair so it lay neatly behind my back. After, I grabbed my bags and headed downstairs to see what was for breakfast.

𝟳:𝟬𝟭 𝗮𝗺

"Goodmorning, Mrs. James." I said that and went in for a hug. I sat down on a stool attached to the kitchen island and watched her continue to make breakfast.

"Good morning to you too, sweetheart. Now why I just got a call from your mother?" She stopped to set my plate in front of me, then took the seat next to me.

"Oh yea?" I replied in a bored tone.

"Yes. Apparently she hasn't heard from you since Friday. Alexis, we talked about this, she needs to know where you are. At all times."

"I know. I don't get why, though. I'm doing everything i'm supposed to do. I shouldn't be babied all the time." I replied.

"Honey, you don't understand. She just wants to protect you."