𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

ఌ

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟵𝘁𝗵(𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)*𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱*

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟵𝘁𝗵
(𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)
*𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱*

"But look at what we made, sure was beautiful."

𝟵:𝟰𝟳 𝗽𝗺

"Guess it's best to get this out in the open
Like my heart was once, but now it's closin'
You were lost and a little unfocused
But maybe you hoped I wouldn't notice"

I hummed the lyrics of the familiar song, sinking into my thoughts. Three years is a long time. To devote time to him. Supporting, caring, and loving him. Giving my all to his problems, even if we never focused on my own. Not regretting any of it, because every time I was around him, he made me feel whole. Now I just feel void... without him.

"But look at what we made
Sure was beautiful
Now I lay it in a grave
Now I'm all covered in dirt
And I try to behave (I try to behave)
But whenever they play our song
Don't know why I feel ashamed
Don't know why I don't belong"

"Finally! We here." T pointed towards the house that stood solo. I pulled into the round driveway of the house, that house that allowed the loud music to bounce from its walls. There were people all over the place talking and having the time of their lives. Even though I'm pretty sure half of them were out of it already.

"The boys should be on their way in a sec-"

I couldn't get the last word off my tongue before Taina was gone. Parties were her culture, so I get it. I flipped through my contacts and pressed the one of my bestie. It rang twice before I heard a music and the voices of the boys arguing.

"Where are y'all? And why y'all yelling?" I asked.

"We inside the party and Trav tryna fight cause T in here talking to her ex." He explained

"Oh. I'm coming in." I ended the call and grabbed my things and sped into the house.

𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟯 𝗽𝗺