𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

ఌ

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳𝘁𝗵(𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳𝘁𝗵
(𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)

"Sayin' I won't fuck withchu no mo, I probably still would."

𝟳:𝟱𝟮 𝗽𝗺

"I don't know why I let both of y'all asses drag me here." I said while I exited my car.

Chris invited everyone over for the night. Which meant that it would turn into a sleepover because we'd either get too caught up in the night to drive home or just tired altogether.

"Cause we not finna let no nigga dictate when and where we can all have a good time. " Taina replied

"I could care less about him. I was better off at home."

"True. But don't you wanna see me and the rest of your friends?"

"I see y'all all the time. Y'all wouldn't have missed me just one night. Trust."

"Damn so its just fuck us huh?" Travis said with a chuckle.

"Well...." I shrugged as I kept walking.

We reached the cobblestone walkway of the James's mini mansion. The house was a two stories and had more of a family feel to it. It was mostly cream colored with brown and tan colors to compliment it. Do not let the outside fool you tho because they had just about every type of room you could name.

I slid my personal key into the door and it opened.  T and Trav followed my lead as we made our way through the living room and down the steps to the den area. From there, we went towards the movie room.

*𝖬𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾 𝖱𝗈𝗈𝗆*