𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

ఌ

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟳𝘁𝗵(𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆)

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟳𝘁𝗵
(𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆)

"I feel what you goin thru oh terrible..."

𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟱 𝗮𝗺

"Just talk to me... to your friends. We're right here... I'm right here." the tv blurted the line from Stranger Things as I shifted next to Chris.

We were downstairs at his house, watching Netflix in the home theater. Seeing as though I needed something to cheer me up and take my mind off Sevyn, I took him up on his offer when he asked me to come over.

"You good?" He asked with a quick glance. I nodded, but he knew something was up. He always knew when something was wrong.

I watched as he turned off the tv, causing me to give him my full attention.

"What you do that for?" I questioned as I crossed my arms.

"Wassup witchu? And don't lie cause don't think I didn't see them bags under your eyes when you came over."

"I thought we was supposed to watch tv and chill. Not pry into my life." I replied with a yawn.

"We still can, just after you tell me what's wrong." He asked, this time placing a look of concern on his face. I focused on the fur throw draped over me until I couldn't handle the staring anymore.

"Don't look at me like that." I replied, and he huffed as he slid closer to me slipped an arm around my shoulder. He held me close to him and on queue, I broke.

"You wanna talk about it now?" He asked, and I started to contain my sniffles while I pieced together my words.

"It all started this past summer..."