𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

ఌ

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴𝘁𝗵(𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆)

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴𝘁𝗵
(𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆)

"I know ya face, I know ya name... but I don't know you?"

𝟮:𝟭𝟵 𝗽𝗺

"Well, I'm glad you back. I was tired of you and that big ass iPad." Taina said and I chuckled.

For the past week, I was on house and cyber arrest. I know I should've told my mom that I was leaving the house and going to Dame's, but I honestly forgot. She didn't see it like that, especially after I decided to finally be confronted by her two whole days later. So, she grounded me, and the only thing she didn't take from me was my iPad.

"Trust, I'm never leaving home without saying anything again. I barely got any chances outside to talk to you guys and Dame."

"You mean yo man?" She said with a smirk and I blushed. She was the only person that I had told about how serious Dame and I were getting. I wanted to keep it that way, to be honest. Just temporary precautions to avoid.... last time.

"Yes, but speaking of him...you think I moved on too fast?" I asked, fidgeting with my fingers.

It may not seem like it, but deep down I was second guessing the fuck out of this situation. I mean, it has been a few months since Sev and I broke up, and obviously, he has moved on. I want to move on too... I just feel... scared. Scared of getting hurt and having to pick myself back up again. (even though I'm technically still doing that.)

"Hell no! And I can see why you would feel that way, but this is the happiest I've seen you in months. Obviously, there could be something here. So don't be selfish and hold yourself back from something good, bitch! See where this goes!" Taina lectured, and my thoughts started to relax.

"You're right. You think I need to talk to him about it?"

"If it would help. Dame seems understanding from what I see, so maybe talking to him about this would be best for both of y'all going forward. Just promise me you'll let him know about your worries. I don't want you to self-sabotage this one."