★ 4 ★

I didn't go back to sleep that night, as I couldn't seem to relax. Maybe it was all the soda, but it was more likely all the worrying about Cartman.
Did I hate Cartman? Yes.
Did I want him to suffer? Well, yes. Not mentally, though. More physically. It was hard to see someone like Eric freaking Cartman in a slump. It was expected of the rest of us, but Cartman isn't like the rest of us.

Everyone woke up to see me lying awake, my gaze distant, directed at the ceiling.
My head hurt and I just felt like trash.
Stan knew something was up, but nobody else cared enough to notice.
Cartman made glances at me the whole day, and I tried to ignore them.
Eventually, Stan made us all sit down to play some games, alternating between Playstation and xBox so that we wouldn't start arguing again.

Cartman was really rolling with this whole 'boyfriend' gig.
Once I had to give up on gaming because I couldn't seem to play at all with my inability to function, what with the lack of sleep and everything, he wrapped his pudgy little arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. I tried not to let my head fall on his chest, but it did. As much as I hated it, it was also kind of sweet. He was warm and soft. I, surprisingly, was comfortable.
"Awh. See, you guys are naturals. The whole school will be convinced." Stan said, glancing away from the screen for long enough to notice us. Kenny mumbled in agreement.
"Yeah. Whatever. It's just good acting." Cartman grumbled, continuing to play, despite holding me. He played it off like no big deal, but it only took me a few seconds to realize that he was blushing.

I thought that I'd be able to keep myself awake, but I was wrong, for I fell asleep not long after Cartman snuggled me with his arm.
I woke up sprawled out on Stan's couch, my head on top of cartman's chest. We were lying down, and I realized that I had been asleep on him.
We fell asleep together.
He wasn't yet awake, so I took care not to wake him.
It was weird being with Cartman like this. He seemed so soft, as opposed to his usual abrasive charade.
I really wondered if he was just acting, because if he was, Cartman was a damn good actor.