Did you guys kiss?

A/N- Im gonna change up how i make the dialogue so tell me if you like it or not!

———
Celia: Okay guys have a good time and and vicey will be back tomorrow. You guys can do whatever you want just nothing to inappropriate like se-
Bose: OKAY MOM I THINK WE UNDERSTAND! Also were not even dating...
Celia: I just want you guys to feel like teenagers for a night. Like you know no parents around to stop anything from happening.
Bose: OH LOOK AT THE TIME.
Celia: Okay Bose we're going! Do you really wanna be alone with her so bad? *Starts laughing*
Bose: Ye- N-NO JUST GO!
Celia: Okay Bosey have a good time! Bye Chapa!
Chapa from all the way upstairs: BYE!
Bose starts pushing her out the door.
Bose: Bye mom love you have a good time.
Celia: Oh um okay love you by baby bosey.
Chapa walks downstairs after taking a shower in the guest bathroom giggling. Bose locks the door and see Chapa standing there.
Bose: You could have helped me you know.
Chapa: No i couldnt i was taking a shower.
Bose: Oh sorry i forgot.
Chapa rolls her eyes and walks into the kitchen. Bose goes to put a movie on in the living room.
Bose screams to chapa from the living room: CHAP! WHAT DO YOU WANNA WATCH.
Chapa: I DONT CARE JUST FIND SOMETHING!
Bose finds a horror movie and turns in on put pauses it while he waits for chapa. He runs upstairs to grab blankets for them but when he comes back he see Chapa in his spot.
Bose: Thats my spot Chapa.
Chapa: So? Find somewhere else.
Bose: But i want that spot. He points to his spot.
Chapa: Fine whatever. She scoots just over barely. Bose turns out all of the lights to make it super dark in the room. He grabs the remote and unpauses it. About and in the middle of the movie Bose looks over at Chapa and sees her sleeping. Bose doesn't know what to do so his first instinct is to pick her up bridle style and take up the guest bedroom. So he does. When he takes her up to the room he sets her down but before he leaves her hears her say something.
Chapa: Bose come back.
Bose walk over to her and ask her what she needs.
Bose: What is it chapa?
Chapa sits up and puts a hand of his face a pulls her towards him. She kissed him. She kissed Bose O'Brian.
Bose doesn't know what do so he kisses her back. He grabs her jaw and holds her waist. They both pull away.
Chapa: Can you stay with me for the night?
Bose: Anything that makes you comfortable.
The next day in the mans nest.
Mika: WHAT HAPPENED CHAPA? ITS JUST US HERE YOU CAN TELL ME.
Mika gasps.
Mika: Did you guys kiss?
Chapa with her hand sparking: NO! I WOULD NEVER KISS BOSE O'BRIAN EW!
The boys come back from a mission with nacho ball bags in their hands.
Ray: Hey guys whats up.
Mika: Something happened between Bose and Chapa last night i just know it.
Bose: Oh yeah we kissed last night. He says its with a smirk on his face.
Chapa: BOSE SO HELP ME GOD.
Miles, Ray, and Schwoz: Oh my god.
Chapa grabs Bose by the back of his brainstorm suit and drags him outside.
Chapa: WHY WOULD YOU SAY ANYTHING?
Bose: I DIDNT KNOW IM SORRY.
Chapa takes a deep breath in before speaking to him.
Chapa: Question. Did you enjoy the kiss?
Bose: I mean yeah if i didnt why would i have kissed you back?
Chapa: Bose. I like-like you. A lot. But when we go back in there dont say anything about it okay?
Bose: I like-like you too Chap. If anything i love you.
Chapa starts blushing and Bose leans in for a kiss but instead Chapa hugs him.
Chapa says into his neck: Only when we're alone okay?
Bose messes with her and gives her neck a kiss. Chapa pulls away before they end up accidentally kissing infront of everyone.
Chapa: When we go in there tell them i almost killed you because of how much i shocked you.
Bose and Chapa walk back in and the whole room is quiet.
Miles: Well what happened.
Bose: She almost killed me because of how much she shocked me.
Mika: Is that true Chapa?
Chapa answers while she has her hands sparking: Yup. Now lets forget this ever happened before i really kill him and watch a movie.
The end
———
Okay feel free to tell me how i did! I have never written anything like these only at school though so lol. But anyway im probably gonna be updating a lot because im out of school for christmas break. Bye!