Electric Guitar

Everyone was waiting for new crime to pop up on the screen. Mika was pacing back and forth, Miles was scrolling on envygram, Chapa was watching the screen, and Bose was doing Guitar fingerings on the table. Chapa was looking around the room and she noticed him doing that.

Chapa: What are you doing?
Bose: I'm just bored.

Chapa shrugs her shoulders and turns to look back at the screen Seeing no new crimes.

Chapa: Mika! Can we go home? Im tired and hungry we have been here for 9 hours just watching!
Mika: No! Ray and Schwoz gave us a job to watch to make sure no new crime show up!
Chapa: Does it look like any new crimes are here?
Mika: no.
Chapa: Okay. Im gonna ask again. Can we go home?
Mika: Whatever go ahead.

Bose and Chapa walk home together. Bose walks her home but he notices theres no cars in her driveway.

Bose: Chapa is you family home?
Chapa looks over and sees no one is home.
Chapa: I guess not.
Bose: Wanna hang out at my house then?
Chapa: Sure.

They walk over to Bose house talking a laughing the whole time. When they get to his house they walk in and see Boses mom, Celia, cooking dinner. She turns are around to greet Bose but sees an extra person with him.

Celia: Chapa honey, What are you doing here?
Chapa: My parents aren't home. Bose offered to let me hang here for a while til they get home.
Celia: Oh! Well then make yourself at home sweetie!
Chapa: Thanks Mrs. O'Brein.
Celia: You dont need to thank me!

Celia turns around to continue cooking. Bose takes Chapa up to his room and she sees something she never thought to see in Boses room. An electric guitar. She immediately runs over to it.

Chapa: Bose! Can you play this? What songs can you play? Can you teach me how to play?
Bose: I-I dont play i just think its cool. Like for decor.

When Chapa heard that she smile dropped.

Chapa: I dont believe that.
Bose: I promise its just decor.
Chapa: Ok.
Bose: Anyway wanna watch a movie?
Chapa: Why not!

She walks over to his bed and sits down. Bose grabs his remotes and turns on the tv.

Bose: Recommendations?
Chapa: High school musical all the way.

Bose turns on highs school musical and halfway in the movie he goes. downstairs to get more snacks. Chapa looks back at the guitar and wants to find out why he really has it. She gets up and goes to the box next to it. She looks in the box and sees the electric guitar solo in the song Buy My Lies by Crying City. (If you wanna hear the part im talking about it starts at 3:10)

Chapa is confused but then she hears Bose walking towards the door. She quickly puts it back in the box right before Bose walks in.

Bose: I got snacks!
Chapa: Cool.

The two of them begin to refocus on the movie and Chapa feels the urge to ask him about it.

Chapa: Why did you lie and say you dont play?
Bose: What?
Chapa: You lied and said you dont play the guitar. Why?
Bose: Because. Its kinda embarrassing i guess.
Chapa: I think its cool. Can you play some for me?

Bose gets up and goes over and picks up his guitar and turns on the amp. She strums one of the strings to make sure its working.

Chapa: You dont need the sheet music?
Bose: Nope. I know it by heart.

Bose looks down and at the top of the guitar he places his left hand and begins to play. Chapa watches him as he moves his hand up and down the top of the guitar and how every chord he plays is perfect. Chapa fell in love.

Bose finishes playing and looks up at Chapa. Chapa is sitting with her mouth wide open in shock.

Bose: What did you think?
Chapa: O'Brein! You didn't tell me you were THAT good!
Bose: Yeah its kinda my hidden talent i guess.
Chapa: I think its cute.
Bose: Hm?
Chapa: Nothing.
Bose: Okay...

Bose put the guitar up and goes to sit back down. When he sits down Chapa scoots closer towards his and takes his hand and interlocks it with hers. Bose looks down and sees their hands. He looks back up at Chapa and give her a small smile.

Chapa: I think im gonna stay here tonight instead of going home.

After Chapa says that she cups his chin and give him a small kiss on the lips. Bose talks back in a quiet voice.

Bose: However long you wanna stay Chapa.

————————————————————

I LIVE FOR THAT SONG. ALSO THE GIRL WHO SINGS THAT SONG HAS A TIKTOK HER USER IS cryingcitymusic