Sick

Tw? Vomiting (not sure if its really a tw but ima still put it there just in case)
———

Chapa woke up in the middle of the night an odd feeling in her stomach

'No please not now' Chapa thought to herself

She began tossing and turning in the bed with holding her stomach because of how bad it hurt. She felt like she was going to vomit. She starts to cry because of the pain and she looks over at Bose contemplating if she should wake him up or not. Instead, Chapa turns over back towards the wall holding her mouth to contain her sobs.

Bose wakes up and hears small sniffles coming from the side of him. He wakes up a notices Chapa is awake.

Bose: Chapa?

He turns over to spoon her but she pushes him away.

Bose: What going on? Tell me please Chapa.
Chapa in a quiet voice: I feel sick.
Bose: What hurts Chapa?
Chapa: I feel like im gonna puke.
Bose: Want me to get a trash can?

Chapa shakes her head no. As soon as she does that she gets the feeling. Her mouth starts watering so she throws the blanket off and practically sprints to Boses bathroom. Bose quickly gets up and follows her just to make sure she alright.

Chapa knees in front of the toilet and grips the side of it. Bose knees down next to her rubbing her backs and puts a hand on her hand. She starts to gag and that sets it off. She starts to cough and spit. Her knuckles turn white from her gripping the side if the toilet.

Bose: Take deep breaths okay. Your alright.

Bose reassures his girlfriend as shes puking her guts out. She finally stops so she shuts the lid and flushes it. She leans onto Bose. He puts his right hand on her shoulder circling his thumb across it.

Chapa: I hate throwing up.

Bose lets out a breathy chuckle.

Bose: Here, lets get you back to bed. Okay?

Chapa nods her head in agreement. When she stands up she stumbles but catches her self on the counter.

Bose: Careful baby.

Chapa grabs ahold on his arm to balance herself out and he walks her back to the room. He give her one if his sweatshirts to wear because her shirt was completely ruined. She motions for him to turn around and she switches her shirt into the sweatshirt.

Chapa lays back in her spot, towards the wall, and Bose put her shirt in his dirty clothes hamper. Bose turns out all the lights and gets back in bed. He wraps his arms around Chapa and pulls her closer to him.

Bose: Feel better Sunshine. I love you.
Chapa: I love you so Bosey.
———
Just a quick one for yall because why not! I don't remember where i got this idea from. Im also thinking of doing one where a small zombie outbreak start and danger force has to save everyone while also fight them off. Tell me if its a good idea or not. byee