Seven minutes in heaven

DISCLAIMER ITS NOT INAPPROPRIATE I PROMISE!!!!!
———

Bose, Chapa, Miles, and Mika were all sitting on the couch at Boses house in him game room. They were watching the movie M3GAN.

Chapa: This movie aint even scary!
Mika: Well we could play a game instead.
Chapa: Like what game?

Mika grabs the remote and pauses the movie.

Mika: I dont know maybe...Never have i ever? Ooo! Or Truth or Dare! That ones always fun!
Chapa: I was thinking more like Spin the bottle or 7 minutes in heaven.

Both the boys look at each other with wide eye and quickly turn their heads to the girls.

Miles: How would that work with me and Mika?
Chapa: Well if Mika spins and it lands on you, Mika would have to kiss Bose. And if you spin and it lands on Mika you either kiss me or Bose.
Miles: And about 7 minutes?
Chapa: Basically the same thing.
Mika: I dont know guys. Chapa you are aware of what kind if game 7 minutes in heaven is. Right?
Chapa: Yeah...Why?
Mika: Why dont we just play spin the bottle
Chapa: NO! 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN

While the girls are arguing Bose scoots towards Miles and sits next to him.

Bose: Man, I dont know if i wanna play.
Miles: Why? You afraid Chapa is gonna spin and land on you?
Bose: No!

Miles throws an eyebrow up at him.

Bose: Im not afraid, im terrified.
Miles: Bro, you'll be alright. If it happens, just let her start and go along with it.
Bose: O-okay

Mika: FINE! WHY DONT WE USE SPIN THE BOTTLE TO DETERMINE WHO WE GO IN THE ROOM WITH? IS THAT GOOD CHAPA?

Chapa was sitting very calmly.

Chapa: Yup. Sounds fine.
Mika: I'll go get a bottle.

The three of them sit in silence as they wait for Mika to come back from downstairs:

Miles: Soooo.. How yall feelin bout this game?
Bose: Scared.
Chapa: Confident.
Bose: Why confident?
Chapa: If im confident the whole time, when i get someone i wont be so scared.

Miles rises his hand.

Miles: Question. What happens if i spin and it lands on Bose?
Chapa: Just dap each other up or high five i dont know.
Miles: Oh okay.
Mika: Im back!

Mika sets the bottle in between the four of them.

Mika: So. Who wants to go first?

Everyone stays silent. Almost like a wave of nervousness hit them.

Chapa: I guess i will because you guys are being chickens.

Chapa places her hand on the bottle and take a deep breath before spinning. She watchs it deeply. Her eyes following every spin: The bottle slows down. She starts to fidget with her sweatpants getting quite nervous. The bottle stops spinning.

Miles: OHHHHH I KNEW IT!

Chapa looks up and sees the bottle landed on Bose. Pure, innocent Bose.
She sighs as she gets up walks over to him and grabs the back of his loose black shirt.