Love Muffin

Mika: Hey guys look. Muffins.
Bose: Can i have one.
Bose grabs a muffin and eats one.
Chapa: I could go for one as well.
Chapa also grabs a muffin and eats one.
Miles: Guys i dont think that was the best idea. They just kinda showed up.
Chapa feel a wave of energy go through her body and she lays eyes on Bose. The same thing happens to Bose.

Bose: Chapa may i say you are looking beautiful today.
Chapa: Thank you Bose.
She starts blushing.
Chapa: Also may i say you look so handsome.

Chapa runs up to Bose and wraps him hands around her and drags him. They walk out together.
Miles: Mika. What was in that muffin?

3 hours later
Bose and Chapa are cuddling on the sofa in the mans nest. Bose in laying on top of Chapa and they are watching a movie. Miles and Mika walk in with Schwoz.

Schwoz: Chapa. Bose. Whats going on?
Chapa: Were watching a movie. Why?
Bose looks up at Chapa and smirks at her. She looks down at him and kisses his forehead.

Mika: See they have been like this ever since they ate that muffin.
Schwoz gasps.
Schwoz: This happened before!
Miles and Mika: It has?
Schwoz: Yes they are going to have to kiss on the lips for the spell to go away. They all look over at Bose and Chapa and see Bose had fallen asleep on Chapa and she was running her fingers in his hair.

Mika: Hey girlll
Chapa: shhhh quiet hes napping.
Mika: Okay... Anyway would you mind giving him a big smooch on the lips?
Chapa looks at Mika and then down at her sleeping "boyfriend"
Chapa: Yeah okay i will.
She whispers to him
Chapa: Babe. Bosey wake up.
Bose: mmm
When Bose lifts his head Chapa gives him a small peck on the lips. After the kiss Bose and Chapa jump away from each other.

Chapa: BOSE WHY ARE YOU LAYING ON ME?
Bose: I DONT KNOW!
Chapa looks at mika.
Chapa: WHAT WAS IN THOSE MUFFINS
Mika: IM NOT SURE!
Bose: CHAPA CALM DOWN! PLEASE
Chapa turns around and faces Bose. She looks as if shes gonna murder him. Bose tries to calm her down but instead he runs away because she turns to him slowly with a smile on her face while bringing up her sparking hand.

Bose: AhHhH
Chapa laughs at him while he runs away.

A few days later in the mans nest hot tub room
Mika and Chapa are chilling out in the hot tub room when Miles and Bose teleport into the water. The teleport caused the water to splash all over the girl.

Mika and Chapa: GUYS
Mika: YOU GOT MY HAIR WET!
Chapa: Relax Mika its not super wet your gonna live.
Both of the boys are staring at Chapa. She had on a red two piece bathing suit. (DONT WORRY IT JUST A NORMAL ONE NOT LIKE ONE OF THOSE REVEALING ONES)
Chapa noticed them staring at her so she gets up and leaves.

2 hours later Bose walks into the mans nest man room and Chapa and Mika are watching the movie Purple Hearts. (That movie is so good its on netflix if you haven't already watched it) Mika pauses the movie.

Mika: Hey Bose!
Bose: Can i borrow Chapa? For just a quick second?
Chapa looks back and tells Mika shes gonna be right back.
When her and Bose get to the first hall of the mans nest he walks her into a wall and kisses her. She grabs his hand and kisses him back. They both pull away.

Chapa: Bose what was that?
Bose: Me telling you I like-like you. After we had that muffin and you kissed me, all i could think about was you.

Chapa couldn't do anything but just hold his hand tighter.
Chapa: Bose... You didnt have to scare me like that i thought something happened.
She chuckles lightly.
Bose: Sorry i just couldnt wait any longer.

Chapa take his and and pulls his head closer to her face with her free hand and kisses him hard. It causes him to grip her hips and pull her closer to him.
Ray: WHAT IS GOING ON?
The two pull away.
Ray: You two are in so much trouble.
Chapa and Bose grip hands again and start laughing.
Ray: Get down to the main room. NOW.
The end!

———
My favorite one hands down. I love this idea! Also thank you for 200 reads! Its such a blessing! Have a good day!