Stop Arguing

Chapa: BOSE! UGH IM SO OVER IT
Bose: FINE! BE OVER IT THEN.
He runs his fingers through his hair as Chapa storms out of the mans nest.

Schwoz: Whats wrong with her?
Bose: We keep getting in arguments. It like almost every time we see each other we are either not talking or yelling.
Schwoz: I think she likes you Bosey.
Bose: WHAT-
Schwoz: If a girl acts like that it most likely they have a crush on you.
Bose: Should i confront her about it?
Schwoz: No, I like the shows every hour!

—Mans nest hot tub room—
Chapa: Mika! Focus!
Mika: Sorry! I just keep thinking about how you like Bose!
Chapa: I cant just talk to him normally! Anytime we try to talk we start arguing!
Mika: Well just tell him!
Chapas hand start sparking.
Chapa: I CANT MIKA! Whatever im getting out.

Chapa gets out and grabs her towel and ties it around her lower waist. She walks out and goes back to the main room. She sit on the couch and just stares. Ray comes back from fighting Drex.

Chapa: Where have you be-
She gets cut off by the crime alarm. Everyone makes their way to the main room. They all grab their gum and change.

Captain Man: AWOL, Teleport us!
AWOL: Lets port!
Everyone get on his back and he teleports to a huge field in the middle on nowhere.

Brainstorm: What is this place?
Volt: SHUT UP! PEOPLE COULD BE NEAR!
Brainstorm: IM SORRY IM CONFUSED!
Drex comes out of nowhere and scares them all.
Volt: SEE LOOK WHAT HAPPENED BRAINSTORM!
Captain Man: You two need to cut it out right now!
Drex: Okay lovebirds stop with all of the arguing and hurry up and try to defeat me.

After they fought Drex they went back to the mans nest. Everyone was super exhausted from the fight. When they got back they all sat on the couch.
Volt: You almost got us killed BOSE!
Brainstorm: NO I DIDNT CHAPA! I WAS USING MY BRAIN THIS TIME!
Everyone slowly started to leave because they started to get louder and more aggressive each time they would speak.

Volt: MAYBE IF YOU WERNT SUCH-
She got cut off by Bose kissing her. Her eyes were wide open because it all happened to fast. When he pulled away her face was extremely red. He let out a small chuckle.
Brainstorm: You look like you gonna explode.

She was in-fact going to explode but with happiness and embarrassment. Chapa didn't know what to do so she just took him by the face and zapped his arm.
Brainstorm: What was that for!?
Volt: FOR KISSING ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT!

She grabbed his face and gave him a small kiss.
Volt said very quietly: And that was for making the first move.
Brainstorm: I love you Chapa.
Mika, Miles, Ray, and Schwoz: Genuine moments!

The new couple looked over at them.
Volt: YOU SAW THAT-
The end!

———
I LOVED WRITING THIS OML THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST!