Stargazing and Cuddles

I kinda ran out of what to do for stargazing so i switched it up a bit hope you guys like it!
———

It had been a long day for all if the kids. Even Schwoz. When they got back from their 15 hour mission, AWOL immediately fell to his knees. Volt grabs his arm.
Volt: Yo, you okay?
AWOL: Yeah just quite drained.
Shoutout: I think we all are

They look at the couch and see Captain Man and Brainstorm asleep.
Volt: Ha that's amazing!
Schwoz: What they are just sleeping?
Volt: No look.
She points to their mouths. Both of them fell asleep with their mouths open.

A hour later
Everyone is now away hanging out watching Stranger Things. Mika looks at her phone and see a notification that tomorrow night is going to be a meteor shower.
Mika: Guys, i just got a notification that tomorrow is gonna be a good night for stargazing! There gonna be a meteor shower!!
Chapa: Im not super big on the whole sitting under the stars and just watching them.
Miles: Im down for that. How bout u Ray?
Ray: Im gonna be watching the stars with Schwoz, sooo no.
Bose: I wanna go!
Chapa: I guess were going stargazing tonight!

That night
Everyone was sitting in front of the mans nest doors under the stars. Chapa and Bose where sitting quite close to each other. Chapa look over at Bose and sees him in a deep stare at the stars.

Chapa: The stars are so handsome tonight.
Bose: Handsome? Haha what do you mean?
Chapa: I-I mean pretty, yeah pretty.
She looks back up at the star.
Bose: Hey that one looks like a fish.
He points to it.
Chapa: No Bose. It looks like a star.
Bose: It looks like a fish to me.

A few minutes later Bose felt super tired so he decided to lay his head down on Chapas legs. He ends up falling asleep on Chapa thighs. She looks down at him and realizes he fell asleep. Chapa looks over and see Miles and Mika a gone. Chapa then take her right and places it on his hand, rubbing circles around it slowly, while her other hand it running it in his hair.
Bose lets out a soft whimper in his sleep.

Chapa: Shh Shh you're alright.
Mika and Miles come back with some snacks.
Mika: Were back!
Chapa whisper screams: Shut up!
Mika whispers: Sorry
Miles sees Bose sleeping on her and gives her a small smile. Chapa smiles back.

Chapa: I think im gonna go get him in a bed. He's super drained.
Miles: Hey i can take you so you dont have to wake him up.
Chapa: Yeah sure.
Miles teleports them to a bedroom in the mans nest. Instead of on the bed he accidentally made them teleport on the floor.
Miles: Here you Chapa.
Chapa: Really?
Miles: Hey! This is the Miles express take it or leave it Chapa. Anyway, make sure he gets lots of sleep. You saw how bad he looked back at the fight with Drex.
Chapa: I know. Poor baby.
Miles looks at her with a big smile on his face.
Miles: Did you just call him 'Baby'?
Chapa: No.
Miles: I think you did.
Chapa pulls up her sparking hand: Wanna say that again?!
Miles teleports back before he can get hit.
Bose: Mm
Bose wraps his arms around her waist and put his head on her shoulder. Chapa reaches up rubs her hand on his head again.
Chapa in a quiet voice: Bose want to get settled in the bed?
Bose keeping his eyes shut: Mhm
Chapa in a quiet voice: Okay
Bose sits up and Chapa helps him get all settled. She gets the pillows fixed, the blanket unraveled, and she get him in the bed.

Chapa: There. Are you good?
Bose looks at her half asleep and shakes his head no.
Chapa: Why? Whats wrong? Are you okay? Do you need anything?
Bose: I need you.
Chapas eyes widen. She stands there frozen in shock.
Bose pats the bed for her and does the 'come here' motion with his hand.
Chapa goes to turn off the light and gets in the bed. (Bose is the rizzler lmao) Chapa covers her self up with the blanket and lays where her back is facing Bose. Bose grabs her arm causing her to turn to lay on her back.
Chapa: Bose what else do yo-
Bose climbs on top of her and lays down. He wraps his arms around her waist and lets out a soft sigh before almost drifting back into his deep sleep.

Chapa wraps her arms around his neck and whispers to him.
Chapa: Bose. I love you.
Bose shifts himself up and puts his face in her neck. Bose hums into her neck in response.

Chapa: What was that?
Bose then lifts his head up and give Chapa a kiss. Chapa removes her hands off of his neck and puts them on his shoulders but then sliding them back around his neck. Bose slides his hands slightly under her shirt. Chapa feels his hot hands on her skin and it make her pull him in more. They both pull away, out of breath. Bose hovers above her.
Bose: I love you too Chapa.
Chapa: That makes it sound like you just agreeing with me.
Bose lets out a sigh before speaking again.

Bose. I love you Chapa.
Chapa pushs his head back in her neck.
Chapa: Go to sleep dummy.
Bose then closes his eyes and starts to fall back asleep.
Chapa gives him a peck on the head and then falls asleep with him in her arms.

———
WOW I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Also sorry i havent been updating its because school just started back up and i have to do MAP testing. If you dont know what it is, its just basically a test to get you prepared to take the big end of the year test. ALSO THANKS FOR 600+ READS! STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES AND IF YOU HAVE IDEAS PLEASE SHARE THEM!!!