Mistletoe

This is probably gonna be kinda short only because of christmas and stuff. ALSO HAPPY LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🎄
———
The mans nest was being set up for the holidays and Mika hoped to find a mistletoe. She only wanted to find it so she could get a kiss from Bose. Mika was searching frantically to find one. Mika was throwing things out of boxes and digging through them like a dog. Until she found one. She grabbed it and decided she was gonna hang in right above the glass doors. Bose had walked in look extremely cheery.

Mika: Hey Bosey boy.
Bose: Hey Mika!
Mika: Wheres Chapa she said she would be here?
Bose: Oh i think shes still at home. I can go get her if you need me to.
Mika: Yeah sure go ahead.
Bose leaves and Mika goes to hang up the mistletoe without thinking of what could happen.

20 minutes later
Bose and Chapa are walking to the glass doors but Chapa stops and sees the Mistletoe hanging. She thinks nothing of it and walks in with Bose.
Bose: Chapa wait look.
Bose grabs her wrist and points to the mistletoe. She looks up and sighs.
Chapa: Ugh i guess we have to.
Bose: If you dont want to we dont hav-
Chapa grabbed his chin and pulled him in for a kiss. She pulled her body closer to his as he melted into the kiss. Chapa slightly moaned in to kiss. Bose just kissed her harder.

Miles walked in and screamed like a little girl.
Miles: OH COME ON WHY DO I ALWAYS CATCH YOU TWO KISSING EACH OTHER!
The two pulled away and look at miles.
Chapa: If you tell anyone-
Miles teleports and comes back with Mika.

Miles: I CAUGHT THEM MAKING OUT!
Chapa: HEY! WE WERE NOT "MAKING OUT" WE JUST KISSED!
Miles: YEAH AND FOR A LONG TIME!
Mika: DANG IT! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR ME AND BOSE NOT BOSE AND CHAPA!
Chapa: What.
Bose: Did you guys not know we are dating?
Mika and Miles exchange looks.
Mika and Miles: DATING?
Chapa: Bose! You weren't supposed to say anything! I wasn't ready to tell them.
Bose: Sorry Chapa.
Chapa grabs Boses hand and walks away.

Mika: What are we gonna tell Ray?
Miles: He probably gonna end them once he finds out.
Ray: Find out what?

———
I loved this one so much! Also im sorry its short it because im hanging with family!