Makeup

Bose: Pleaseeee can i do your makeup Chapa??
Chapa: im sorry Bose but no i dont want u messing up my makeup.

Bose sighs and goes and sit back on the bed. Ever since he watched her do her makeup last night hes been begging. Chapa looks over at him right before she puts her concealer on and get up and walks over to the bed.

Chapa: Bose?
Bose: Yeah?

Chapa hands him her makeup bag.

Bose: Are you sure? Because like you said i might mess up your makeup?
Chapa: Its alright Bose. I give you permission.

Boses face light up and he moves to the middle of the bed and sits criss-cross. Chapa moves right infront of him sitting the same way. Bose grabs the bag and he starts going through it. He pauses and looks at her.

Bose: Wait what do I use first?
Chapa: I dont know you tell me.
Bose: Chapaaa
Chapa: I assumed you knew how because you were begging me so much.

Chapa starts laughing at him then goes in the bag and grabs a beauty blender and concealer. He looks at her as she hands it too him.

Chapa: Here start with this.

Bose unscrews the cap and puts it under her eyes and on her cheeks.

Chapa: Oh...sweetie..
Bose: What i did it right. Right?
Chapa: I mean you got putting it under my eyes right so good job but, baby you dont put concealer on my cheeks thats foundation.
Bose: Shh im the one in charge of it right now so im gonna do it how i want. Now keep your head still and looks at me.

Just then Mika calls Chapas phone and she answers it without trying to look down.

Mika: Hey Chapaaaa...???
Chapa: Hey girl. Please send help Bose is doing my makeup and he already messed up by putting concealer on my cheeks.
Bose: Mika dont listen to her im so good at this.

Mika hangs up the call and Chapa groans. After Bose finishes blending the concealer her grabs the foundation and puts it on her face. Chapa just looks in his eyes with pure terror as she feels him slide the beauty blender instead of patting it across her face.

Chapa: Boseee thats not wha-
Bose: Shut up and let me do it how i want babe.

Chapa cries on the inside as he continues to slide the sponge across her face. When he finished doing her foundation he looks to her asking for what use next.

Chapa: What?
Bose: What next?

Bose rests his hand on her thigh rubbing it slightly as Chapa looks through her makeup pulling out lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow.

Chapa: Pick one if these to start with.
Bose: Uhhhh

He grabs the bright red lipstick from the pile and opens it up. She looks at him nervously and when he looks up to check on her, he notices.

Bose: Whats wrong?
Chapa: Just the fact I dont trust you doing my lipstick.

Bose completely ignores her and grabs her face with his right hand using his left hand to apply the lipstick. When he lets go of her face all Chapa can do is laugh at the way he grabbed her.

Chapa: Why did you grab me like that!
Bose: Sorry Sorry! Did i hurt you at all?
Chapa: No you didn't hurt me! I just think its funny.

Bose looks at her for a minute admiring how good she looks with his makeup look and looks back down in the pile of makeup and grabs the eyeshadow pallet as well as a brush.

Chapa: What color are you gonna pick
Bose: I dont know maybe red it will go with with your hair.
Chapa: Oh yeah?

Bose looks back up at her after she says that.

Bose: Why did you say it like that?
Chapa: Like what?
Bose: It was like an attractive tone..

Chapas eyes widen and she starts laughing while talking.

Chapa: What! What is this turning into Bose!?
Bose: I dont know, but I like it.

Chapa slightly pushes his head to the side. He smiles trying to hold in a laugh as he takes the brush and dabs it in the red pigment. He puts it on both her eyes very careful.

Bose puts the eyeshadow away and grabs the eyeliner.

Chapa: I absolutely do not trust you with that at all.
Bose: Okay then..

He put down the eyeliner and grabs the mascara.

Bose: How about this?
Chapa: I have a little more trust in that but still not enough to let you do it. So pleaseee let me do this.

Bose is about to hand it to her but pauses.

Bose: Wait if I let you do it your gonna ruin the surprise and see your makeup look
Chapa: Oh your right...

Chapa places the mascara to the side of her and grabs Boses hands and looks him in straight in the eyes.

Chapa: Bose. Do you promise me you WILL NOT mess up and poke my eye out?
Bose: I wont chapa.

Chapa lets go of his hands and grabs the mascara and sighs before handing it to him.

Bose open the bottle and starts applying it very hesitant. Chapa is just so nervous she keeps jumping back when he gets barely close.

Bose: Chapa! Its fine! Your alright im not gonna poke you im doing such a good job!
Chapa: Well dont get your hopes up, you only got one eye done.
Bose: And i did a GREAT job on it!

She rolls his eyes at him and he moves to her right eye. Chapa still continues to jump back about 3 times but he ends up getting it done with only one tiny mess up. Bose uses his finger to wipe up the tiny bit of mascara on the bridge of her nose.

Chapa: Bose! Im so proud of you! You did so good!!

Bose looks at her with a big smile on his face. He puts up the mascara and rethinks his decision about eyeliner.

Bose: Chapa should i do eyeliner?
Chapa: Babe. Its your choice.
Bose: well i dont wanna put you through anymore pain so im just gonna leave it at that.

Bose gets off the bed and Chapa follows.

Bose: Close your eyes Chapa.
Chapa: Why?
Bose: Just do it okay?

Chapa shuts her eyes and Bose holds her hand and leads her to her makeup table where her mirror is. He sits her down on her chair.

Bose: Okay open!

Chapa opens her eyes and gasps. She covers her mouth to cover her laugh. Covering her mouth wasn't enough so she lays her head on the table to cover them up even more.

Bose: What?

Chapa lifts her head up with tears in her eyes from laughing so hard.

Chapa: Nothing! I-its definitely a makeup look! But im very proud of you Bose.

Bose looks at her and looks proud of himself. Chapa then stands up and gets closer to him.

Chapa: Im so proud. Here give me a kiss!
Bose: NO! Do NOT kiss me with that lipstick on. I dont want red lips.

He starts backing away from her. Chapa follows him until he backs onto her bedroom wall. She comes near his face and instead of kissing his lips she kisses his cheek.

Bose: CHAPAAAA WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

He runs to her bathroom desperately trying to wipe the lipstick off with a wet towel. Chapa turns him around and starts kissing all over his face.

Bose: CHAPA STOP!

Chapa walks away laughing as he starts trying to rub the lipstick off.

——————————
I just stole this from my headcanon but i might do a part 2 to this where its Chapa doing his makeup like the headcanon