Memorys

After the whole town found out who danger force really is, Chapa ran away and never came back, Miles and Mika were prohibited from ever walking back into the man nest, and Bose... Well his mom was quite mad but she never notices when hes gone.

Bose: Hey ray?
Ray: Bosey give me a minute im trying to track her down.
Bose: I dont think you can do that. Have Schwoz try.
Ray: I need Chapa back here! She the best fighter and my favorite:
Bose: Im afraid to say this but she might not be coming back.
Ray walks over to bose.
Ray: What do you mean.
Bose: Look i just got this text from chapa.

The message from chapa says "Bose stop texting me im never coming back"
Ray blows raspberrys and says they are going to find her. Just then Miles teleports in with Mika.

Ray: Miles! Mika!
Mika: Hey ray! Bose! Hows it going after you know everything.
Bose and Ray: Terrible!
Bose: Chapas gone! We cant find her.
Ray: I guess she ran away after the town found out.
Mika: WELL FIND HER!
Bose: Were trying Mika!
Mika rolls her eyes.
Mika: She went to utopia im pretty sure.
Ray: How do you know? DID SHE TELL YOU?
Mika: She said if anyone ever found out who volt was she would go there.
Bose started to smile.

Bose: LETS GO RAY!
Him and ray got in the man buggy and drove to utopia. When they got there they started asking people if they saw her. Bose then spotted someone familiar.

Bose: Henry?
Ray: I know you wanna talk about Henry right now but we need to find chapa.
Bose then pointed to henry and charlotte walking around together.
Bose: See henry!
Ray ran to them and screamed henry like a little girl.
Henry: RAYYYYYYY
Ray: HENRYYYYYY
They met and the hugged.

Ray: Have you seen chapa she ran away and mika said she would be here.
Henry: I did! She ran up the mountain up there. I guess yall gotta hike.
Bose and Ray looked at the mountain.
Bose: Thats super high up.
Ray patted his back and said "We better get going buddy."
Bose waved bye to Henry and Charlotte and followed Ray.

After walking for an hour
They finally made it up the top of the mountain.
Bose: Hey ray. Why is chapa your favorite?
Ray: That girl ain't afraid of anything! She would fight a lion in a phone booth just like miles!
Bose: I love her so much.
Ray stopped dead in his tracks.
Ray: Whaaaaaaattttttt!
Bose: THAT CAME OUT WRONG SORRY!
Ray: Okayyyy Bosey whatever you say.
Both of them sigh and go quiet for a minute.
Ray: Bosey we never got time alone like this.
Bose ran his hand in his hair.
Bose: Yeah i know. Other than the time we went apple picking.
Ray: I never payed attention to anything you ever said th-
Bose hits ray on the arm for him to quiet down.
Bose: Look.

He pointed to chapa that was sitting next to a tree on the grassy ground.
Ray: There she is.
Bose walked up to her slowly.
Bose: Hey chapa.
Chapa looked up at him and stood up. Bose then without a warning gave her the biggest which made the two of them fall over. Chapa and Bose giggled like toddlers the whole hug. Ray called Miles to come get them.

When they got back to the mans nest, Bose would not let go of Chapas hand. Where she went he went. Chapa acted like she didnt like it but in really she didn't know how to feel.

Schwoz: In order to have everyone forget we need to erase the minds of everyone in town. When i say everyone i mean everyone.

Ray: That means..
Miles: We wont know who we are. Danger Force will just be danger force.
Chapa: No more swag.
Mika: No more Chapa and ray daily arguments
Bose: No more of us.
All of them looked at each other. They all nodded and went in for a hug. Ray and Schwoz joined it.

Ray: I guess this is it guys. All the memories we made are gone.
Chapa: I guess so.
Schwoz was about to hit the button until Bose yelled out wait.
Bose: WAIT WAIT WAIT! I have something i wanna say. Chapa, before we forget each other i wanna tell you something.

Chapa looked at Bose super confused. Bose looked chapa in the eyes as he spoke.

Bose: I have had a huge crush on you ever since i met you. I just thought you were the one. I wanted to tell you later but now that we are having our memories erased i wanted to tell you.
Bose then took Chapas hand and kissed her. When he pulled away Chapa had nothing to say. She was having mixed feelings about it.

Mika: Aweeeee! Chapa! Are you gonna say anything?
Chapa: Just hit the button Schwoz!
Schwoz then hit the button causing everyone in town to forget the identitys of danger force. After it was over everyone looked at each other.

Miles: Why do i remember everything?
Mika: Yeah same?
Chapa: Schwoz did i erase everyones memory or not?
Ray and Schwoz looked at each other and laughed.
Ray: You guys really though it would work on you guys??
Schwoz laughed even harder. While the kids look at each other confused.
Schwoz: Remember that dart that i shot into your necks when you needed you powers back? I may or may not have added something in it to have memory erasers not work on you guys!

Chapa sighs, rolls her eyes, and grabs Bose and pulls him through the metal door.

Chapa: Bose? Before the whole memory thing i thought about it for a second and i do really like you back.
Bose: You do?
Chapa: Yeah i do.
Chapa took his hands and intertwined their fingers and walked out while holding hands with him.
The End

———
I dont know about this one its kinda confusing. I mean i think its good!