Field trip (L. Hyein x Reader)

Requested from @notcharli

Hyein's pov-

Y/n and I have been best friends ever since childhood. But they don't know that I have a crush on them.

"Alright is everyone ready to head to the bus?" The teacher said.

"YES!!" The class yelled.

"You sit by the window?" Y/n asked.

"Sure." I responded.

Both of us got up as well the rest. We walked outside where the buses are and went in.

I sat down first near the window and Y/n sat next to me. "Where are we going again?" Y/n asked.

They're a big dummy so I sighed and answered them. "It's a picnic field trip idiot." I playfully slapped their arm.

"Ow that hurt :((." They whined.

I apologized and gently patted their "wound".

They're super cute to get mad at.

(Time skip)

"Class here we are. Pick a partner and pick a spot for you and partner to sit." The teacher told us.

I wanted to be partners with y/n but they already had one.

"I'm sorry Soojin already asked me. But I'll make it up to you." Y/n said and kissed my forehead.

I stood there in a blushing mess and asked my other classmates for a partner.

"Wanna be my partner?" My classmate Minho asked.

I nodded my head even though I didn't want to be his partner.

We both found a spot and sat down. I could see from a distance, y/n and soojin laughing and having fun.

My heart hurt to see them have so much fun with someone else.

I kept staring at them and suddenly I felt a hand touch mine. I looked down to see who touched my hand, Minho was staring at me and held my hand tight.

I wanted to let go but at least this will distract me from y/n.

"I have something to tell you." He said.

I nodded

"I've liked you ever since I've laid eyes on you." He stared at me.

Literally wanted to throw up from this cringe and sudden confession.

I had no feelings for Minho, just found him as a classmate who I never talk to.

I just started at him without making an expression.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

When I was about to say something someone took my hands away from him and walked away.

I needed that anyway.

"Hey what's your problem?!" Minho yelled.

When the person who took my hands and walked off turned around.

"Sorry shes taken." Y/n told him.

Minho stood up and walked up to us. Minho is a tall guy, and the class "bully/clown".

He grabbed y/n's shirt and pulled them close to him. "How do you know huh?" He said.

I got really scared and was about to tell the teacher when y/n gently grabbed my hand.

"Because she's my girlfriend." Y/n pushed Minho's hand away and took my hand running off.

We ran by where the buses were and went behind it.

I grabbed y/n face and kissed them. "Never scare me like that again." I scolded them.

They laughed and nodded. They interlocked their hand with mine and kissed me.

"NO PDA BEHIND THE BUSES!!" The teacher yelled.

We let go and walked back to the picnic place. "Mine?" I asked while taking out my pinky finger.

"Forever" Y/n said connecting their pinky with mine.

Tyy for giving requests and reading this part!!