The cat ( K. Haerin x M! Reader ) part 2

Haerin's pov-

"Soooooo, how was it?" Minji unnie asked me.

I let myself collapse on the bed and responded to her.

"It was ummm something."

"OoOooo tell me!!" Hanni unnie suddenly said.

"He uhh- is very umm....kind?" I replied to her.

"Unnie come on!! Just tell us!!" Hyein whined as she came in the room.

I sighed and told them everything with detail.

"OOoOoOhhhhh Haerin likes someone~~~" Hanni unnie said.

I slightly pushed her and she laughed. I mean- he's ok.

"Wash up you guys, we have to head to bed." Minji unnie told us as she walks out of the room, back to her dorm room.

Dani unnie and Hyein followed after her. Soon, the room was silent.

"Now that they're gone, actually tell me!" Hanni unnie suddenly said.

I sighed and told her the truth.

"Sooooo, you've met him before? And he was your so called far distant crush?" She asked.

I nodded.

I met him before in my cat form, it was a cold rainy night.

I was just roaming around for fun until I saw him.

He took care of me that night. It was quite a nice feeling.

They way he smiles and carries me, makes my stomach have butterflies.

Hanni unnie screamed and started running around the room. "Unnie, you look crazy." I laughed at her.

"Yah go to sleep! So you can see him tomorrow!" She teased me.

I just laughed it off and fell asleep.

-(Next day)-

We were all walking in the Hybe building until I accidentally bumped into someone that made me fall.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized and bowed, not even looking at them.

"It's ok you're fine." Someone said.

I looked up to see Y/n and his sweet smile. I sprinted out of the situation as fast as I could.

My sprint made me end up in the practice room.

Gosh that was so embarrassing. I thought through my head.

"Why can't you just confess to him?" Someone said behind me.

I turned around to see Eunchae sunbaenim. "Yeah right, we technically only met for one day." I told her.

"I forgot about him not knowing that you can turn into a cat." She said.

I laughed and we kept on talking until she had to leave.

I was stretching until the door busted open. "Bro did you know how fast you ran?!!" Minji unnie yelled.

"Never knew you could sprint that fast unnie." Hyein told me while the rest walks towards me.

"Sorry I was just embarrassed." I apologized.

Hanni unnie nudged me and whispered "I know you were."

I gave her a look and she did it back at me.

We all walked to the practice room and saw Y/n standing with an iPad in his hand.

He looks so cool I can't! "Jang Y/n! Come here so a second!" The producer yelled.

Y/n set down the iPad and walked to the producer.

They went to a separate room and stood in there for a while. A little too long that I got concerned.

"Haerin! Focus please!" Minji unnie scolded me.

My mind cleared a bit and I tried to focus.

Y/n's pov-

"How come you didn't tell us that you're twins with THE Jang Wonyoung!" The producer told me.

"Umm we tried to keep it a secret because of scandals and problems." I explained.

She nodded and kept asking me questions about my sister.

Our talk took about 15 minutes which wasted my time to watch New Jeans practice.

She finally stopped talking and I stepped out of the small vocal room.

"Why were you in there for so long?" Hanni asked.

"Short meeting but let's start practicing! Are you guys all stretched up and ready?" I asked them.

They all nodded and I firstly started with OMG.

They danced for about 3-4 hours which was really long. They honestly looked died.

"Alright everyone good job you guys did well today. You can grab your things and leave." I told them.

Something was on Haerin's mind all day and it kinda bothered me.

While she was grabbing her bag I asked her. "You look like you have something to say."

She stayed silent and looked back at her members for help.

Hanni walked up to her and stood besides her. "Haerin wanted to ask you if you have ever dated or are dating." She said out of the blue.

Haerin's pov-

I could tell Y/n was thinking about Hanni unnie's random question.

"Well I can't tell you this but if you wanted to know....yes....yes I have dated before." He responded.

Phew that means he has dating experiences which is better because I don't.

But what Y/n said next shattered my heart into billions of pieces.

"But right now I'm dating your sunbaenim Lesseo."

He walked to go get his jacket and left the practice room.

I could feel tears roll down my eyes

The chapter didn't allow me to submit it so I waited a bit. Sorry for the late submission.