Live ( K. Minji x Reader ) part 1

Author's pov-

It's been a long day for New Jeans. Having so much things to do, must be exhausted.

So they decided to do a quick live.

"Y/n do you want to sit on the floor or the chairs?" Hanni asked Y/n.

"Let's have the Maknae line sit on the floor and have the unnie line sit on the chairs?" Y/n suggested.

They agreed and sat in their positions.

Y/n is older than Danielle by 10 days which makes her part of the unnie line.

"Let's start the live!!!" Hyein said.

Haerin pressed start and waited for Tokkis to join.

"Hello everyone!!" Danielle yelled.

Haerin laughed and the rest introduced themselves.

Y/n's pov-

The live started and everyone was chaotic. I just sat there watching them have fun.

Hanni unnie was chaotic and had lots of energy.

"I can't believe you're an introvert!" Haerin told Hanni unnie.

I couldn't believe it myself. While I was watching them be chaotic, I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh.

Haerin kept patting her hands on my knees and I felt someone stare at us.

Hanni unnie leaned in closer to the phone making herself almost fall over.

Haerin started laughing her butt off after seeing that.

"Y/n are you ok? You don't seem well." Hyein started reading off a comment.

I looked up at Hyein and back at the phone. "I'm fine everyone. Just tired." I told them.

Haerin shifted her hands off my knees and onto interlocking hands with mine.

I didn't really mind it because she's usually like that.

The live kept on going for almost about an hour and a half.

Minji unnie stayed silent the whole time and Haerin kept on being clingy towards me.

While I was looking at the comments I saw one that said. "Y/n wink if you like Haerin."

Well it said like her but not like like her, so I winked and I guess Minji unnie also saw the comment.

She immediately stood up and left the room, slamming the door.

"Uhh we'll end the live for today. Bye tokkiiissss!!" Dani said while waving and ending the live.

"You messed up really bad Y/n." Hanni unnie told me while going after Minji unnie.

But how did she even know why unnie left the room??!

I let go of Haerin's hand and got up to go after them.

It's a short chapter today. Sorry for not posting for awhile, I've been busy with my rejection book. I'll try to post more often on this one and other stories