Our last breath ( L. Hyein x M! Reader )

Hyein's pov-

I was practicing the OMGs footwork with my other members when one of our sunbaenim's came in the room.

"Hey guys how's practice?" He asked.

I ran to him and hugged him really tight.

"It was good! How was yours Y/n?" I asked him.

"Meh it was ok because Niki kept on messing around during our fever dance-break." He answered.

My hands eventually left Y/n's waist and walked back to my members.

I had the biggest crush on him and I guess all of my members knew that.

But I don't think he likes me back because he likes to hang out with Eunchae sunbaenim.

"I'm actually here for you guys to sign my/my sisters Omg album. She's a big fan of you guys." He said.

Of course he's not here just for me but everyone else.

Minji unnie grabbed a sharpie from the bin and gave it to Hanni unnie.

I wanted to sign it first but she did instead. It's fine......ish?

Everyone signed it and I was the last one. I opened the sharpie and signed the album.

"Thank you everyone! I hope to see you guys again!" He bowed and left.

"I hope"? I said in my head. What does he mean by that?

I ignored it for awhile and began practicing again.

It was eventually 10 pm and almost everyone went home except for us 5.

"Shouldn't we go back to the dorms now?" Hanni unnie asked.

"Ok then, everyone grab your stuff and let's go!" Minji unnie replied.

I grabbed my bag and found a note. I grabbed it and read it in my head.

"Hyein, I hope to see you again! Have a good successful comeback and win a lot of awards ㅋㅋ. I will be rooting for you through the screen!! Fighting!!!!"

- Choi Y/n

A shock came on my face and I quickly grabbed out my phone to see a notification from Weverse saying Choi Y/n will no longer be with Enhypen.

I immediately ran out the door with no explanation and sprinted to the near by airport.

So many people were in the way so I pushed them saying sorry like a billion of times.

I don't even have Y/n's number! I also didn't confess to him yet.

My energy was getting lower and lower from sprinting too much. My heart rate was beating and I looked everywhere to find Y/n when someone suddenly yelled my name.

"LEE HYEIN!!"

I turned around to see Y/n. I ran even faster and hugged him soo tight that he probably couldn't breathe.

"Hey hey are you ok? Why are you hugging so tight?" He asked.

"Dummy!" I smacked his head.

"It's because I like you!"

He froze and didn't say anything. He suddenly let go of the hug and pulled down his mask to kiss me.

It wasn't too long or too short, it was just fine. He detached his lips from mine and ran to his boarding area.

I was left there, alone.

I was watching him leave when I felt a vibration.

My phone got a notification from someone and I opened it.

"I like you too Hyein."

I just published the New CEO into a book.