Live ( K. Minji x Reader ) part 2

Minji's pov-

After when I ran out of the room, I was trying to calm myself down.

I sat in a chair and Hanni opened the door. "Unnie are you ok?" She asked.

I shook my head side to side. It's bad when I get jealous and ALL of them know it.

"Y/n didn't mean it, she's just messing with you." She stated.

"By holding Haerin's hand and playing with it??" I yelled as I stood up.

"Minji you need to calm down!" She told me.

"That's unnie to you!" I yelled at her.

She looked at me and stood silent. We stared at each other with tense eyes until the door opened.

Both of us turned our heads towards the noise. "Hanni unnie, could you give us a moment?" Y/n asked.

Hanni nodded and left the room. Y/n entered and stood in front of me.

"Unnie I'm sorry for making you jealous. I shouldn't be pushing your buttons like that." She apologized.

She was cute looking like that.

"You can't just do that whenever I'm around. We are in a relationship! If I get exposed for being jealous too much on camera, then it's game over for the both of us!" I yelled.

She looked down and nodded.

"I'm sorry. If you want to take a break from us than take a break. I can wait." She said and turned to leave.

"Wait Y/n I didn't mean that. I was just warning you. Please don't leave me!" I told her.

She stopped and turned around and sprinted towards me. She tackled me with a warm hug.

"I'm so sorry for doing that! I'll never do that again!" She apologized for the hundredth time.

"Y/n it's ok. Just don't leave me ok?" I told her as I rubbed her back.

She nodded and stood up.

She held out her hand for mine and I took it.

We were about to walk out of the room but I quickly pecked my lips on her cheeks.

She turned to me and leaned in for a short kiss.

"I'll never leave you because I love you." She told me.

It's a short lame ending. I couldn't think of anything else 😭.