Why? ( K. Haerin X Reader ) pt. 1

Y/n's pov-

"Why am I here? What's going on?!" I yelled at a freshman. I had cuffs on my wrists and they were pinned behind my back.

The both of us were walking inside a room. Great... the school court. I didn't know if I should run or not. This kid literally barged in the middle of class to cuff me.

This room is the biggest and nicest. There were wide windows on the roof and sides of the wall.

Every high honor student we're sitting were sitting in the seats that were surrounding the big area on the main floor.

(^it looks similar like this aot pic)

You It was strangely super quiet. The student locked me against a very tall pole that was stuck in the middle of the courtroom.

I knelt down on one knee and watched the boy walked away. He exited out the small gate and sat with the other students. Why are there so many people watching?

I was looking around and spotted Niki sunbaenim enter the gate. He signaled to look straight. I turned my head at a 90 degree angle and saw the five judges.

My girlfriend was one of them.. Kang Haerin. "Let's start this case." Minji sat in the middle and knocked her little hammer thingy.

The five judges sat down and looked through files. Are those mine? Why is it so many? 6 files were passed around by each member as they read them.

"Mo Y/n, that's your name right?" Minji asked as the room screamed quiet. This is very awkward.

"Yes, student of honor." I answered her and my eyes glided to Haerin's. She was deathly staring at my files and when she finished, she looked at me and back at Minji.

"You've caused destruction to our school board and students. I've got many reports from different students from different grades who've witnessed your behavior." She stated some nonsense that wasn't even true.

"I heard about what you did to Haerin." She 'quietly' whispered. I could literally hear her so well.

Haerin looked at her, confused. What did I do? I didn't do anything! I didn't even assault Haerin!

"I want you to be very honest in this room. You know what will happen if you don't, you've witnessed it before." Minji took a quick glance at Niki.

"Yes, your student honor." I said it quietly but loud enough for others to hear. She deeply sighed and took a file out of Haerin's hands.

"Answer this honestly. Were you smoking at the roof top on Tuesday during 4th hour? You're the only one who goes up there."

I stayed quiet. I've never smoked in my whole life! If it wasn't me, who was it? I'm the only other student who has the key to the rooftop doors.

"No, your-"

"Yes, yes they did." Haerin blurted out of nowhere. Everyone in the room gasped and looked at me like I lied.

I looked at everyone, shocked. I shook my head at Haerin. She had a straight face and didn't say anything, didn't even look at me.

"Very well, as you know, on our district rules we already discussed about this topic being bad for the air and students. Did you not pay attention during our meeting?" Minji and I had eye contact, it felt like 120 seconds of silence.

"I did, your student honor."

"Then what's with you and bullying lately?"

Bullying? I could never bullied anyone because isn't it scary? "Your student honor, I've never bullied anyone at this school." I stated.

"Don't lie Y/n, you did. I saw you in the hallway the other day." Haerin blurted out again.

"You're not gonna believe everything what she says, right?" I said towards Minji. "Who told you that you could speak?" I lowered down my guard and stood quiet.

"From this day you'll learn what you've done wrong." She looked at Niki and nodded.

"But I didn't do anything wrong!" I yelled. Niki grabbed a long metal pole and walked towards me.

This can't be happening! I've seen so many bad students get in this situation but I'm innocent! "Someone must've bla-" Before I could finish my sentence, I felt like I blacked out.

Haerin's pov-

I watched Y/n get smacked really really hard by Niki. Y/n didn't finish their sentence and probably blacked out.

"Minji, how do you know if Y/n actually did this!" Hanni unnie whispered from the left. "Y/n would never do anything like th-"

"This is Haerin's girl/boyfriend you're talking about. If she saw it, than it's enough for me to believe." Minji unnie cut her off.

Hanni unnie turned to me. "Are you just gonna watch Y/n die by a stupid court that can't even state true facts??!" I didn't look at her and continued to watch Y/n get beaten up.

Was it painful to watch?....

yes... it was.

Y/n had mini tears stained on their shut face and blood was filled all over the floor. I tried to keep my poker face but my hands kept shaking.

"please stop.." I whisperer without thinking. Hanni stood up out of her unexpectedly.

"Niki you can stop, everyone in this room you may leave because this some what case is closed. Thank you!" She grabbed the hammer from Minji unnie's desk and pounded it against the table.

Everyone stood up and began to walk back to their classes slowly but not quietly. Niki stopped beating the hell out of my Y/n and left with their blood all over his uniform.

"Ok why the fuck would you do that?" Minji unnie cursed out, Dani covered Hyein's ears.

"Y/n is literally dying! You want someone to learn and never show these actions again right? Then do it fucking right! You don't just go around killing innocent people." Hanni unnie poured out what she wanted to say.

She suddenly pointed at me. "Why didn't you stop her?" I didn't know what to say, so I stayed quiet. "You really wanted so see Y/n die huh? I thought you love them.. I guess you don't."

I was speechless after what she said. Hanni unnie went down to the first level to check up on Y/n. I wanted to but something decided stop me.

Minji unnie erupted from her seat and left the courtroom.

"So you saw them bully someone?" Dani unnie came up to me. I shook my head slowly. "I didn't" That's when I finally bursted out crying.

I don't know why I said that! I should've never trusted those guys that threatened to kill Y/n if I blame them.

I'm back to continue this book yall😛
I also apologize about how off my court writing skills are. I wrote randomly T-T