Princess ( K. Minji x M! Reader )

Requested by- @shashasha029

Minji's pov-

I was walking down the stairs when I suddenly saw a random villager in the castle.

I walked towards Knight Choi and asked who this person was.

"Knight Choi, who is this villager?" I whispered.

"Your highness this is a new appointed knight. His name is Hwang Y/n." Knight Choi said while bowing to me.

"You may raise. How come nobody told us that we were having a new appointed knight?" I asked.

"The lead advisor hired him because it seemed like we were low on guards." He replied.

I groaned. Great more people to take care of.

"Y/n, this is Princess Minji, the rest are upstairs." Knight Choi told Y/n.

Y/n bowed to me in silence and stood there. I sighed and spoke.

"You are now called Knight Hwang. It's an honor for you to stand right next to our side."

He shortly bowed again. We just stood in silence.

"Umm...your highness, with your permission I would like to give Knight Hwang a tour on the castle along with you." Knight Choi asked.

"Yes you may." I replied.

He nodded and we took Knight Hwang on a walk in the castle, giving a tour to him.

"Here's the royal dining room." Knight Choi said.

We stepped in and looked around the room for a bit and moved on

"This is the castle's library."

"This is the oldest place in the castle, and it's a place where you can have peace

"This is the oldest place in the castle, and it's a place where you can have peace." He told Knight Hwang.

We walked around the library, showing knight Hwang what types of books there are.

Psst

Psst

I heard weird noises and decided to check them out.

I walked out of the library when suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me.

"What the hell???!!!" I screamed.

"Shhhh. Unnie who's in the castle??!!" Hanni asked.

I sighed and answered her.

"He's a new appointed knight. His name is Hwang Y/n, aka Knight Hwang."

"Uh ok? You don't seem happy about it." She responded.

"Cause I'm not!! This castle doesn't take care of themselves and another one has to join!??!" I yelled.

"Unnie calm down! They're gonna come over here!" She told me.

I took a deep breath and exhaled, trying to calm myself down.

"What's going on? I heard yelling." Dani came to the room.

"Just unnie with her anger." Hanni replied.

"Yah I'm not angry!" I yelled.

"Here we go again." Hanni sighed.

"Minji unnie please calm down. I saw a villager and Knight Choi around here." Dani said.

"Thats apparently a new appointed knight which makes Minji unnie feel not so well." Hanni answered.

They kept on telling me to calm down when all of the sudden someone opened the door.

"Princess Minji, may you take Knight Hwang to his room? I was requested on a mission." Knight Choi bowed.

I groaned and agreed.

I walked downstairs to where all of our guards stay.

The walked made me even more annoyed and when I saw his face, I just couldn't help it.

We walked together to his room and opened the door.

"This is your bed and closet. The bathroom is on your right." I told him with no emotion.

He just nodded in response.

"Are you gonna at least say something??!! Just say "Yes" or "Ok"! Don't give me that silent voice of yours!!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry your highness but is there a problem with something that makes you this angry?" He asked.

Ugghh this stupid idiot.

"Yes I do have a problem! And guess what?!! The problem is you!" I pointed at him.

"The reason I am mad it's because no one in the castle takes care of themselves and makes me do all of the dirty work!! And yet another one had to be joined!! I am only trusting Knight Choi because he's the only one who can ACTUALLY take care of himself!" I yelled.

He stood there silent and kept his head low.

"UGH CAN YOU AT LEAS-" I suddenly got cut off by him hugging me tightly.

"BRO WTF" I yelled while trying to get out of his hug.

"It's you huh?" He said quietly.

I stopped and looked up at him. "What? What do you mean?" I asked.

He let go and stared down at me. "You're the one who saved my family that night. You're the one who help me." He said.

His words made me think back. "When was this?" I asked.

"5 years ago." He responded.

I thought about it and it clicked. "Wait you're that 12 year old that I had a crus-" I stopped.

I immediately turned around to quickly leave but failed.

He grabbed my hand pulled me into another tight hug.

"It's ok I liked you too." He whispered.

I could feel my cheeks heat up really quick. His body felt warm and soft.

"Thank you your highness, thank you." He said.

Sorry for the late post, I had a short break.