Private ( P. Hanni x F! Reader )

Hanni's pov-

Y/n came back home from the bar again and it's making me go nuts.

"Lee Y/n!! Can you stop going to the bar!!!" I yelled at her.

She didn't say anything and left to her room. I stormed to her room and busted the door opened to find her asleep on the floor.

This lazy jerk. I dragged her onto her bed and left her room.

Soon I also went to my room and fell asleep.

Y/n's pov-

I woke up with pain in my head, couldn't remember why.

I lazily got out of my bed and got dressed for school.

Once I left my room I saw Hanni looking at me angrily.

"What?" I asked her.

"What do you mean "what?". You are the most stupidest bitch I've ever met." She yelled.

She took her backpack and left the dorm. "What's up with her?" I asked myself.

I quickly ate breakfast and the dorm. While I was walking I never noticed how the sun was so bright.

It technically burned my forehead. Suddenly someone ran behind me and slammed a cap on my head.

"You looked like you were dying." Eunchae laughed.

"I was dying thank you very much" I sarcastically said.

We ended up walking together and she kept on blabbering about how Chaewon unnie almost burned down their dorm from cooking.

We were almost late so we sprinted to our classrooms.

Luckily we weren't so I walked to my desk and sat down.

I could feel intense eyes looking at me from afar.

"Did you finish the homework?" Eunchae turned around from her desk and asked me.

"Yeah why, do you need it?" I responded.

"Yea I just need help on the last two questions." She answered.

I was about to pull out my homework when someone stopped me.

"Here Eunchae, return it to me after when you're done." Hanni coldly said to Eunchae.

We both looked up at her. "Oh ok thank you." Eunchae thanked Hanni.

Hanni went to go sit down and the teacher finally arrived to the classroom.

"Class open up your textbook to page 233 and start reading to page 240." She said.

Everyone pulled out their textbooks and started reading.

The classroom went silent until someone tapped on my desk.

My eyes detached from the book and onto Eunchae's eyes.

"Here's a water bottle because you look very dead. Take care of yourself." She whispered.

She took out a water bottle and placed it on my desk.

I mouthed "Thank you" to her and she turned around and started reading again.

I opened the bottle and drank almost half of it. My head still hurts from something. What did I do yesterday?

After about an hour, class ended and everyone had left the classroom.

"Is your head feeling better?" Eunchae asked me.

"Huh? Oh yeah" I answered her question. I was about to walk with her until someone grabbed my arm and dragged me.

They started dragging me to the bathrooms and pushed me into a stall.

"What the fuck was that Hanni??!" I yelled. No one else was in here thank goodness.

She pushed me against the wall and pinned me so I couldn't run.

"Listen up. You're my girlfriend, MINE and ONLY mine. You cannot act like you're stupid in front of me because you went to the bar yesterday and drank with your whole life. Start acting like you're my girlfriend but not in public because you're my private lover, best friend, soulmate, and girlfriend. Delete Eunchae and everyone of those other girls from your contacts and leave mine. Got that?" She scolded.

She lastly smashed her lips onto mine and left the stalls.

Damn wtf that was scary....but hot.